Help with the last store stickers.

saltwater

Hey guys, I've checked the guide which talks you through the locations of all the stickers but I'm having serious trouble locating the last two. The two I'm having trouble with are the Lost boy and the hiker in the railnet can someone help me out please?!?!

I've already found the lost boy and saved him from the drifloom and spoke to his mother again who said he still hasn't returned but where the hell is now? can someone please give me detailed instructions to where he is along with any weather/time conditions. Also I can't remember where his moms house is now so if you do that would help a lot.

The second one states that in the underground railnet there is a room with aarons and a hiker stuck behind rocks. I have scoured every inch of the railnet and cannot find him, is the room by the part with the switches? As much detail as possible would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

I just posted on your other thread "EV berries" on how to find the hiker so there's that. Also, you must return to the Jasper Ward (I believe that's the one. It's the one with the Police Station) and you will find him in a little area between a few houses where you'll find him being attacked by Venipedes and a Scoliopede.