Hi there

NeoVexus

Hello. After lurking in the shadows for quite some time I've finally decided to properly introduce myself & start interacting with the people at this forum. I'd like to think that I have the gist of how things work around here. Ame is a sadist, Sheep is a nice guy who helps people, Vinny wants a sneasel but can't have one & Reborn is meant to kick my ass up & down the street while making me love it & beg for more. Did I miss anything?

And I like you too. Welcome to the forums.

Thank ya.

I don't know why everyone love dragonite....is that blue exorcist or for fairy tale zeref? so you watch anime that's cool :D

He's the perfect mix of an adorable yet badass dragon. Nah, the person in my avatar is Yato from Noragami. You should watch it, it's short & pretty good.

Sheep is a nice guy, until you say something bad about Heracross. And contrary to popular belief, Ame isn't a sadist, that's just a rumor. If you have any questions there are quite a few of us who can help you out.

Tell us about yourself though.

You have no idea how tempted I am right now to diss Heracross but he likes me so far so I'll stay on his good graces for a bit longer. Not really much to tell really, pretty easy going guy who likes the things stated in my interests. I'd sorta like to try competitive battling but it seems like it'd take a long time to learn..

Welcome! Jericho is the veteran, I am the music guy, and we musn't forget Hukuna, the roleplaying sensai. Anyway, enjoy a song.

Oh yeah, you're the nice music guy who gives a song to any new members, hiya.

Well there are definitely people here who can show you the ropes. Do you have the program Pokemon Online downloaded? Reborn has it's own server named 'Pokemon Reborn' and many members of these forums are frequently there.

So I've heard. Nah, I think I'll sit back from the sidelines for now until I really get a desire to learn. Thanks for the suggestions though. Is there any place where you can just chill & interact with some of the other members? Also, this place really likes role playing..

Oh yeah, you're the nice music guy who gives a song to any new members, hiya.

So I've heard. Nah, I think I'll sit back from the sidelines for now until I really get a desire to learn. Thanks for the suggestions though. Is there any place where you can just chill & interact with some of the other members? Also, this place really likes role playing..

Yes mostly in the Etcetera section with current events, video games, shows and music, roleplaying and mini forum games. You can also join the server and just be there to talk to all of us. That's cool too, plenty of people who do that already!

i know he has sword friend something like soul eater :)

Sorta-ish. You'd have to watch to understand since that's one of the main things about the show.

Yes mostly in the Etcetera section with current events, video games, shows and music, roleplaying and mini forum games. You can also join the server and just be there to talk to all of us. That's cool too, plenty of people who do that already!

Cool. Join the server? That I'm not really too familiar with. Also, one mini question. About the alliance thing, if you join one do you have to anything or can you just join it to show your support for said alliance?

Sorta-ish. You'd have to watch to understand since that's one of the main things about the show.

Cool. Join the server? That I'm not really too familiar with. Also, one mini question. About the alliance thing, if you join one do you have to anything or can you just join it to show your support for said alliance?

You're more than welcome to just join for whatever reason. You likely won't have any 'Cores' (Battling points) so no one will actively try to seek you out and challenge you. First you'll need to download Pokemon Online.

You're more than welcome to just join for whatever reason. You likely won't have any 'Cores' (Battling points) so no one will actively try to seek you out and challenge you. First you'll need to download Pokemon Online.

Awesome. Now I just need to remember which one was the pirate one led by Doffy since that one interested me & the crew seemed like a lot of fun.

Hello. After lurking in the shadows for quite some time I've finally decided to properly introduce myself & start interacting with the people at this forum. I'd like to think that I have the gist of how things work around here. Ame is a sadist, Sheep is a nice guy who helps people, Vinny wants a sneasel but can't have one & Reborn is meant to kick my ass up & down the street while making me love it & beg for more. Did I miss anything?

Silly NeoVexus, Ame is a pacifist, she'd never hurt anybody!

And I'd say you missed me, but I supposed I'm not super forums active, huh.

Well I'm Blind Guardian and I'd be happy to welcome you to Reborn! I work as the game's scripter and such. I tend to field a lot of the bug reports with the game alongside many other questions. If you need anything from me, just let me know!

Awesome. Now I just need to remember which one was the pirate one led by Doffy since that one interested me & the crew seemed like a lot of fun.

A quick nitpick -- this man's name is Dobby.

And finally, if you just want to stop by and say hi quickly, the PO server has a webclient as well -- click on "Reborn Chat" over there in the upper left to check it out.