Sapphira gym possible episode 14 or later speculation

alaneapen

I am itching to face Sapphira and her dragon type. Having trained a mamoswine, azumarill and a dd tyrantrum, I really want to see how hard Ame will make her. She has a dragonite so she has to have some level of difficulty (inb4 icicle crash and shard).

I can see there being a field effect be implemented that hinders the use of Ice moves XD. But it won't be that simple. She will be creative as she has in the past and give Dragon types a unique, yet so ridiculously overpowered advantage.

I really hope not, double gym battles make me nervous, especially Reborn's. The most recent Gym leader had doubles, I don't think she would do it twice.

Single gym battles are more intense imo. inb4 Amaria has doubles and mat block greninja

I doubt Saphira is the next Gym Leader we'll be facing (we might. who knows?) - but I agree that whoever the next Gym Leader is, it will be probably singles. Generally, I find double battles more easier than singles - so I guess I'll be in for a tough battle in the next episode lol

I think Evilthyst will surprise everyone whit some ultra-hyper-mega-uber-yet-fucking-pain-in-the-ass field, that, in a short description, will gave every single poke of Sapphire some massive steroids like this:

power_up_dragonite_by_coshi_dragonite-d7Inmune to fairy and shit, and no, i don´t think she´s gonna be the next leader

But, an inverse gym battle would be pretty ...nah, that´s too much evil, even from her.

I highly doubt she'll be the next gym leader. I have a feeling we'll get to battle her after Lin has uh...been "defeated". But anyways, I think I read somewhere that she's going to be the last gym leader. I might be wrong, though.

I think Sapphira gym will be double battle because:

- The only move that super effective dragon and hit both pokemon is blizzard (I dont think that hyper voice and dazzling gleam will be available at that point);

- You can stall by healing items in single but in double when two dragons targeting you, you are dead.

- Double battle gym leader usually hard.

I think Sapphira gym will be double battle because:

- The only move that super effective dragon and hit both pokemon is blizzard (I dont think that hyper voice and dazzling gleam will be available at that point);

- You can stall by healing items in single but in double when two dragons targeting you, you are dead.

- Double battle gym leader usually hard.

You can get Dazzling Gleam on the 9th floor of the Department Store

Honestly, I think double battles make things easier. If your Pokemon has water absorb, you could just use a Pokemon with surf to heal them and so on. Single battles are more difficult because there's no chance to give your partner pokemon a boost to make them stronger, so I think it'll be a single battle. And also the reason Robin mentioned: You can easily kill two dragon types at once with a move like Blizzard and then your partner pokemon could get a hit on whatever is coming out next.

So I think it'll be single.

Thanks for reminding me so I can train a Froslass or something that can learn blizzard.

Edited by Dei

If its a double rather than single battle with the field effect, I can see it as a hard battle. Facing herone on one makes it much easier, like my strategy of setting up with a smeargle and baton passing to a powerhouse.

Until she sends in her nonexistent Dragon-type with Unaware. :B