Hello....

Sevonic

Thank you, guys. c:

((Not very good at introducing myself, but I will try))

My name is Addison. I've really liked Pokemon since I was a little kid, but I didn't start taking it seriously until recently. Competitive battles became one of the best things in the world to me.

I seriously need help opening the game, though. It just won't open. D:

Edit: My friend from real life (who was actually the one who got me onto this website) told me I basically HAD to watch Fate. So I just went ahead and started it.

Pssssst! I know you're new around these parts but please try not to double post unecessarily!
~ B. Guardian

Welcome to reborn. Lets start with the basics regarding your game, after you downloaded it did you unzip the file?

In general I exist on this site to answer your questions, so don't hesitate to ask me for help with anything, but we've got a span-dangle new up to date FAQ page, so make sure to check there first: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=10638

I believe I did so, yes. I attempted to open "Game.exe" but it doesn't seem to be working for some reason.

The program used the open the game is, well, Game.

To load your file, the Game.exe has to be in (for windows) Start Menu>User>Saved Games>Pokemon Reborn.

To load your file, the Game.exe has to be in (for windows) Start Menu>User>Saved Games>Pokemon Reborn.

This is wrong, Game.exe should be where it was unzipped to. Game.rxdata should be in saved games.

If you've unzipped your game, but can't run Game.exe could you give me some information on exactly what happens when you try? Error messages and that sort of thing.