Shelly help plzzzzz

blobblob88

Well i easily swept the first 2 actual gyms with marshtomp killing the first and hariama killing the 2nd but i have NO WAY to beat the 3rd bug one I've tried multiple teams and had to grind for 6 hours so far and still cant beat the freaking double battle gym atm i have a pachirichu, noctowl, dunsparce, spritzee, ponyta and hariama (swampert got overleveld so he dosent listen) I've tried countless times to beat bugsy's little sister and i just cant i have 0 money left and 15 super potions and my only battle items are a big root and a metronome i have no idea what to do please help people:(

You can sell a super potion or two and go to the candy store south of Onyx Ward and buy a couple common candies to lower Swampert's level and get him to listen to you. Dunspare? Why??????? Hariyama is definitely going to struggle in this gym, this game requires you to use more than 6 pokemon in your rotation.

Perhaps Get a Trubbish and train it up with toxic spikes and Acid Spray, I understand it's against bugs, but it can leave for an easy finishing kill for ponyta on anything. In fact you can train it to level 36 and then use common candies on it so it's a Garbodor.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6802

You need to have a pokemon of max happiness and then go to the salon near the candy store. Talk to the girl in the right of the salon and she'll say you should take it with you. It'll then run off and you'll have to follow it and fight a level 45 Klinklang to win it's allegiance.

Your only (relatively) good Pokemon for this fight (only for this fight) is Ponyta the rest is inadequate (to say the least) if you "struggle" (get it? As the bug move...ok bad pun) against Shelly you don't stand a chance against the other Gym Leaders (and this is a fact) the main problem (as i see it) is that you have bad/weak Pokemon (aside from Swampert) so for Shelly:

1) Get a better Fire Type to backup your Ponyta (that Vulpix like someone said)

2) Get a Rock Type (Onix or Geodude)

3) Get better Pokemon (in general)

Ok where can i get an onyx and a vulpix? And the problem is stinkin slow graveler i have gets 1 shot my the grass moves they have

Anyways so anyone have suggestions for a new team? So far ive got

Graveler (i guess)

Ponyta (gets 1 shot by anorith and yanmega)

Vulpix (if i can find 1)

Onyx (if i can find 1

Pachirchu (is acutaly really good with nuzzle, charge beam and electro ball)

And 1 other

You can get an Onix from a Hiker in Peridot Ward (when you find a house for him) the Vulpix is in the Underground Railnet after you talk to his owner at the Beauty Salon (to get him you have to beat a lv 45 Klinklang)

Ok where can i get an onyx and a vulpix?

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6802

You need to have a pokemon of max happiness and then go to the salon near the candy store. Talk to the girl in the right of the salon and she'll say you should take it with you. It'll then run off and you'll have to follow it and fight a level 45 Klinklang to win it's allegiance.

C'mon bro. I spilled it out for you plain as day.

Oh sry i thaught u get the klingklang from that

And so what shud i use for my 6th for this gym?

Ponyta

Vulpix

Onyx

Pachirichu

Graveler

6th?

Use your swampert, buy some common candies for it in Obsidia by selling some of your useless items.