League Update

Amethyst

• Administrators
Although this is largely known to anyone who's been on the server recently, I'm making an official post of it now (and also so that we have some good news for a change~)

League is officially re-open to normal times today. Fern and Victoria should be settled in, the Line-Up and Schedules are updated. You can find links to those to the left. Please known that almost all Leaders have changed their scheduled days, so take a look at the list to be aware of that.

Additionally, thanks to amazing efforts of Nyu and TheScarletSword we [i]should[/i] actually have a fully automated system for trainer cards by Monday. No more waiting times, or people slaving over Graphics Gale, hooray! There is just a little bit more left to do, and then we will have it underway.

What would be greatly helpful to me in the mean is if anyone who has not yet received a card, or whos current card is not updated fully, would please PM me with all badges that they have earned. Don't bother lying, I'll be checking them against our records. But if you do that, it will ensure that we get you into the system ASAP.

Thank you all~

[quote name='N8theGr8' timestamp='1301146645' post='11979']
Nyu got that working? Oh fuck yes.
[/quote]
And this time it's done properly with exact pixel coordinates and a proper database, so no more ugly giant config thing.