Dungeons and Dragons: The Online edition!

Chrono-Explo

Many of you should know that I've been creating a D&D campaign recently. Well, good news! It's more or less done! I aim to try and get a Skype session happening this week, try and have a trial session done amongst other things. However, what I need the most is you, players!

I guess this could be argued as being a bit of a sign up thread, but for all of those who I am able to I aim and try and help create characters over the next few days, for all of those who are interested in playing. I'd love to be able to have between five to eight players in this campaign, which I can't estimate how long the sessions would last for over going weeks.

A proper introduction will be done in the trial session, to the universe and setting.

But for now, have the summarised setting:

It's going to be set within the continent of Zael, in the year 1785. Zael itself was on the verge of a new technological age, where new inventions like weaponry, transportation and constructs were consistently appearing with new designs almost every other night, or so it felt. The demands for these new inventions had, however, began draining the continent of its natural resources and leaving the landscaped ravaged of all beauty and leaving it ravaged and devoid of all natural life, except for those who evolved or mutated to survive. With the continent decaying into what of it was, the people revolted, rioted in the streets and demanded for change. The government, however, disagreed with this and so enforced strict laws onto the people, with lethal force usually being used to ensure everyone was put into place. This, however, happened a few centuries ago by now, though the lands never recovered. With only certain areas still remaining with any natural resources, such as the forests of the Darkwood, the rumoured mines in the mountains of Schala and a few patches littering across the continent. The continent is now on the verge of falling in on itself, the walls are starting to talk of change, an uprising, though most decided to ignore it. It doesn't matter whether things change, it's more important that you survive.

Sessions will be happening once per week, scheduled to try and fit it to when it will be best for everyone involved. Once characters have been created. a time has been set we can then finally start, though when that will happen depends on how many join as well as when.

Schedule wise - still currently unknown, for all of those who are interested. Waiting for more players to take part and then talk as a group to try and confirm an agreed time, for which is all best for us.

The sessions themselves will be held over Skype, so a mic would really be recommended. It's the 3.5e Ruleset, for all of those who were not certain, and if you have any other questions to ask either comment here or PM me. More than willing to help, still looking for more players too!