Simon and Tara-Spoilers

AuthorReborn

So when Saphira first went crazy on the Meteor Grunts on the lake and killed a ton I was with you guys and cheering like, aw right! We're winning! But then you go into the Meteor Base (the one with the dang PULSE Abra) and you encounter Simon, one of the guards who held Charolett in the Yureyu Building. If you remember, Charolett talks to them by their first names, along with Simon's girlfriend, Tara. When You talk to Simon, he tells you that Tara died in the attack and now he's going to rethink his life. Then you can meet him again in the Beryl Graveyard, staring at Tara's empty grave. He says he's quitting Team Meteor and the takes off his uniform to go back home to West Peridot. I tracked him down there and He says some very foreshadowing things, like "All of who she (Tara) was is now at the bottom of Tanzan Lake." To me, this scream episode 14, when we'l actually be able to dive down into the Lake and find something to give to Simon to remember his lost love by, which will probably at least grant a sticker, or a rare egg, or something useful, like maybe Ice Beam... I'm just kidding, I know we're not getting Ice Beam until we mow down all of Team Meteor using Joey's Rattata.

I'm interested in hearing what you guys think on this. I personally think it's neat how we have these characters who sort of make you realize that these Pokemon that you carry around your belt are actually forces of nature.

I'm positive that we'll have to use Dive in Tanzan Cove. Tara might have something that can grant us access across the barrier?

Or we can retrieve something from Tara's body - and bring it back to Simon, who will help us with the PULSE Mr. Mime

I dunno I'm just throwing in random ideas xD

Is there anyway to get back in the base with the pulse abra after it was destoryed? Ive been looking through the cave next to it and cant find a way in.

No, not that we know of. Shapira destroy first the west wing and then the rest so there is nothing in there. But maybe we can use dig, and dig around. Useing dig on some rock and not masive rock would be fun. But then we need a new code and lot of work. Ame, think about it.

I've stated this opinion elsewhere, but I'd like to see the player retrieve an object of Tara's for Simon, and then he joins the player wherever the next PULSE is to help shut it down. Sirius is there, calls him a traitor, and kills poor Simon, sending him off to be with the two loves of his life while the player has more reason to hate Meteor.

Knowing Ame, that will probably happen, but then Shade will probably pop up again and this time have a female Mismagius who's named "Tara," and Simon will start freaking out.

Maybe a Jellicent, but still I'd like something like that. Perhaps the Meteors try to mess with his power plant... for reasons, and Boom! He comes with a new team to wreck things! He picked Correy up, but Tara means nothing to him.

Maybe a Jellicent, but still I'd like something like that. Perhaps the Meteors try to mess with his power plant... for reasons, and Boom! He comes with a new team to wreck things! He picked Correy up, but Tara means nothing to him.

Unless Simon becomes an actual important character (which I doubt, just playing devil's advocate here) and Shade, being the insightful guy he is, fishes up Tara to Shape his future. And now that you mention, I agree, Jellicent would be way more appropriate. I just kinda forgot it existed xD