Play Rough Delcatty, or nah?

WhiteCorw

Hey!

I just got Skitty (yes, it is weak) and plan on training it.. Right now I am not sure whether to train it up onto Lv.49, so it learns Play Rough, or to evolve earlier so it's stats won't be so low. I mean, pre-evolutions are always weaker then the evolved Pokemon, right?

What about learning Sucker Punch by breeding? Replacing Double-Edge with Play Rough? I just don't know, man.

Delcatty....never use such Poke with such stats... if I'm force to use it, I would run:

Wonder Skin

-Sucker Punch

-Attract

-Thunder Wave

-Play Rough

Jolly Nature, EV's on Speed and Attack

The main point of this set is to outspeed the opponent's Poke hopefully (it's weak, it will die in 1 hit by most Poke); Attract and paralyze them so their changes of attacking is below 40%.

Take another opinion from someone else though....

It sure isn't the strongest, but I basically raise it because I like it, and I haven't had one since Gen.3.

Right now I am breeding it with Rattata for Sucker Punch. After that, probably with Snubbull to learn Play Rough faster.

Thunder Wave sounds good, because it works most of the time. Maybe I'll add a special attack to it.

Thanks.

I was just replying XD

Torment, maybe?

Edited by WhiteCorw

Umm.. So Skitty learn Play Rough on Lv.49, right. I was raising my Snubbull until it learned Play Rough and breeded it with Skitty then.

Now I have a problem; Skitty on Lv.1 already knows 4 moves, including Sucker Punch. Isn't it possible to let it learn Play Rough earlier? Or is it because it already got 4 moves?

You can't breed a Skitty with Play Rough because it isn't a TM or Egg Move. Train it to Lv.49 mate :P

I had to train my Helioptide to Lv.49 before evolving it so it could learn Thunderbolt (Skitty and Helioptide almost have the same stats).