Forums Upgraded!

• Administrators
Okay... So as a whole, this is kinda bittersweet.
The good part is that the new version is great, with greatly improved security features- actually, features, features errywhere... I don't even know where to begin oh my gawd how are we not up to our armpits in features belahbgjfhbdjhgd.
The bad part is that there are so many features falling out my ears I really don't know what to them... Or how to use them, is the bigger problem.

Prime example: You'll notice that there's a little link at the bottom left, reads "Cusomize Skin"
With this nifty little toy you can make the skin themed to any color you want...
Well, as awesome as that is, it also means I can't control other things, such as the banner or new post buttons per skin. Sooooo... I'm at a crossroads as to what to do with this exactly. I'll figure it out in the coming days; in the meantime, bear with me through the slowly changing madness.

That said, enjoy the new interface everyone!

• Administrators
Was looking for that as well, actually....

Edit: It's certainly more tedious than the last one but I found it...
[img]http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll193/Ikaru_Kazuna/Everything%20Else/foundit.png[/img]