Need new Moves

Raviel the Phantom

So I am playing Reborn now and I have a Raichu. It is a great power house, fast too...but one day I'm under the grand staircase and run across a Diglett with Arena Trap. That is when I realized I had nothing but Electric-Type Moves. So are there any moves that would go good with a Raichu? Right now, he has:

Thunderbolt

Nuzzle

Electroball

Nasty Plot

Early on? Nothing, really. Fake Out and Disarming Voice are there, but that's it. Later on, there's still not too much. Your best bet in the long run would be a set of Volt Tackle, Brick Break, Grass Knot (breed a female Pikachu/Raichu with a male Pansage that knows Grass Knot in E12 or earlier) and some Hidden Power.

That'd just make it superbly OP and as we all know, Ame is evil and never lets us have any OP movesets. qq (considering if it was fast enough, Pika/raichu could just surf all ground types into oblivion imo... e.e)

EDIT: and yes, I have pretty much every decent TM that ame has decided to put in-game as of the last two episodes. I just need to find HM surf now... e.e (cuz dis nab hasnt played reborn for too long :c) --- Also, imo I think volt tackle is too much of a health hazard for Raichu, given that it has (although decent) awkward defenses. Nuzzle/ElecBall works good (I use that on my emolga), and I think I agree on the grass knot or hidden power coupling with that, considering you already have nasty plot on your raichu.

Edited by Lynxiechan

• 2 weeks later...