Fern the GOD OF SNAKES

Fabby Destroyer of Bugs

Cain,KILLER OF EVERYTHING

Luna:Cuz i love Absol

Don:King of Flying besides Dos and bat

Neji the Innuendo

Help Would be appreciated

I've currently beaten Charlotte and am just waiting for episdoe 14

Fern is pretty much my go to sweeper whenever it doesnt have a weakness to said leader/trainer.

Cain is An all out Destruction Mon leaving 0 survivors.

Luna has flamethrower because i need her to do something against those Physical Walls :P.

Neji has rain dance because :Charlotte also i'll be replacing it with something else such as shadow ball later,but currently its been very usefull

Fabby the Ninetales has a really funny back story:I've had to restart multiple times and it always had crappy speed ivs and or not drought :c

I just wanted to use Honchkrow :P

Edited by Can't Type

Yo, Azery, get back to the RP section!

Giving their abilities and where you are in the game also helps. From what I see though:

Absol should have a physical attack over Flamethrower since its Sp. Atk isn't great. Maybe Psycho Cut for coverage?

Nidoking looks good to me if it is has Sheer Force.

Gardevoir could have Calm Mind instead of Rain Dance (unless you're planning for Charlotte now, then I can see why it's there).

And that Honchkrow should be named Avis

No Hyponsis pls. Seriosly, not only does sleep last only 1-3 turns, Hypnosis has a pathetic 60% chance to hit. Your team can't really brag about it's Speed, except for maybe Serperior, so Trick Room would be a good move for Gardevoir.

If you go back to E12, you can get it either Energy Ball (Lotad/Petilit>Phantump>Ralts) or Thunderbolt (Stunfisk). Shadow Ball is good as well and so is Hidden Power, depending on what type you get.

I'm honestly surprised that someone is using Serperior without Contrary and Leaf Storm. Really, that's a 130 Base Power attack and a Nasty Plot boost in one turn. If you beat Flobot in E13 then you can get it Nature Power. Also, after just one boost from LS, Wring Out would kill most foes in one shot. Glare is a very good move. Also, Hidden Power Rock would cover all of Grass' weaknesses except for Poison, making a sweep all the more likely, but you've got Wring Out, so you could also go for HP Fire/Ground/Fighting to cover Steel types.

If you don't want to use Contrary Leaf Storm, although I'd really recommend it, you could also do the event on Azurine Island for a Chikorita, go back to E12 and have a Serperior with Reflect and Light Screen.

Since we have Healing Items in the game, Roost is...pointless. But Tailwind wouldn't be. In fact, it's Speed is pretty much the only thing stopping Honchkrow from being one of the most dangerous sweepers in the game (and it's defenses, but that doesn't matter with a combo of good Speed + Moxie).

I'd also recommend you get this thing a Scope Lens from the Obsidia Department Store. With one of those, Night Slash has a 50% crit chance.

Vulpix can get Energy Ball from Deerling back in E12. Quick Attack is pointless to have on something with an Attack Stat that low. Your team isn't terribly bulky, so Will-o-Wisp can be quite useful as well. There's also Dark Pulse, but I think you have more than enough Dark attacks already.

Absol's health, defense and speed are far too low to let it put Swords Dance to good use. I'd say you put Super Luck to full use and get a Scope Lens from the O.Dept Store. With one of those, both Night Slash and Psycho Cut would have a 100% Crit chance each, so that's half a Swords Dance without having to set it up/get hit. You could also use a Smeargle to get it X-Scissor. Then send this guy out during Trick Room/Tailwind and enjoy disassembling opposing teams.

Nidoking can get some great moves in E12. I'm thinking of Thunderbolt and Ice Beam. Just use a Smeargle for that.

Also, just a thing I'd like to recommend to you is taking advantage of that Ninetales and getting Heliolisk. With Solar Power, this thing has more raw power than even Chandelure and it's 145 Base Power. It also gets quite a few good moves, such as Surf, Grass Knot, Thunderbolt, Hidden Power and Dark Pulse.