Vagabond Hashill challenges Reborn!

Hashill

Hey y'all. Long time Pokemon fan, roleplayer, and lover of games with solid storytelling, gameplay, and what have you.

I've been playing Reborn left and right for the past two weeks and would like to pick a few vets brains on the finer points of the game, while possibly getting to know some of the community that's rallied around it.

Hello and welcome to our community!!! Here you'll find lots of interesting things.

Ask Hukuna if you're interested in role-playing.
There is a rate my team section and a team showcase section where the Etesian is being held captive can help you if you need it.
Ask Hilda, Sheep or Vinny if you need something in specific.

Have fun!

Hello and welcome to our community!!! Here you'll find lots of interesting things.

Ask Hukuna if you're interested in role-playing.

There is a rate my team section and a team showcase section where the Etesian is being held captive can help you if you need it.

Ask Hilda, Sheep or Vinny if you need something in specific.

Have fun!

He's learning <3

Anyway, welcome!

You should also download PO to chat, hang out and battle with us

Enjoy

Welcome. Hope you enjoy your stay.

Held captive? It's my kingdom! ...a poor one, currently, because tourism isn't doing too well. Why don't you visit, OP?

But just to clarify, the Rate My Team subsection in the Onyx Trainers' School section is for competitive teams, the Team Showcase section is for in-game teams. We like to keep things organized around here.