THE VERMILLIONAIRES (Vermillion Alliance)

Notus

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, 6 members in. We should wait one more day to gather more people. When that's done, we can all send our skype usernames to one person via pm, and decide when it's appropriate to have a skype conversation about the types, strategy, buying cores, get to know each other, etc (I have no microphone. If that's bothering we can do it outside of skype or just by typing)

We should also schedule a meeting in the server to battle each other and get to know everyone´s styles and strenghts. I´ll have a group PM up for the alliance too, it´s a good way to leave messages when someone is offline.

And most important: We gotta decide our mascot! I vote for shiny Gyarados - It´s a badass mon, it is a Water type, and it is vermillion red!

Hey bois and gurls i have a question, how exactly are these battles supposed to take place? and how do we make our teams? I assume it's on some sort of online battle simulator?

Oh, and another thing that needs bringing up is decision making. Is there going to be some sort of group leader that decides what the group does, or shall we all have our own equal say in what goes on? I think we should elect someone to represent us in meetings and stuff, while we all still get an equal say in what goes on, BUT i don't want the lack of one or 2 peoples opinion on the matter to completely stop a decision. Their needs to be logic to all of this, and I think my plan is a good way to do this, BUT alas, there is always room for improvement! if anyone has any suggestions for our method of order, i'm all ears! But i don't want this to come across as like, setting up gov democracy. That's not my intention. My intention is we need a plan of attack, so to speak, and this is to attempt to set that up.

ALSO i vote notus as current group paragon.

Ryan look up to Pokémon Online. That´s our chat room, as well as the prefered battle sim to use. You can make a test of it by clicking the button Reborn Chat, but for competition purposes it´ll be better if you download the full version. Also, take a look at the rule book, many of your questions are answered there.

Also thanks for the vote, but I have no experience at all in auctions XD. I can try, and sure I can help organize things, but I can´t promise results there working alone.

First blood in the Alliances already shed. Vermillion versus Cerulean in a battle for member Rosesong!

Aand welcome Rose! :D

Also, welcome all new members: kawaiistunfisk, Lord Nexus and KingKlay7!

Whoa! Many things happened.

Welcome to our new members!! You shall find nothing but glory here (and fun. actually more fun)

Bad news: My cookies got deleted. I'll have to built teams from scratch. Excellent idea on fighting each other. I propose we also do monotype battles to see which types suit us and find out what we can do in harsh situations, when we'll have to bring up pokemon from types we don't really use.

More on the chatroom!!!

Nice one Notus. You earned us a player.
We can decide who goes first rep in the autions, as soon as we decide on the types to bid. All in the chatroom.

Edit: By the way, for the mascot pictures, I've got two that I'd like to nominate.

I've got one that I love and one that's just the thing

EVMpi6V.jpg

8Dq6MxS.jpg

nick, If you can edit your first post to include all the content and then delete the second it would be great. We try to discourage double-posting here.

On another note, cool pics! I have seen the second already, and it sure looks great!

Apologies, I just didn't want the post to get too long. I'll edit it right away.

edit: I can't find the way to delete the post.

I assure you I'll refrain from double posting from now on

Edited by nickcrash

What do you need me for? You're my equal, no doubt about it.

On the one hand, being on the same team is good fun but on the other our matches are always fantastic affairs.