Help.

nightsk0507901

I am trying to get through the first gym, and I don't know how to get past the first door. I am assuming the way past the first door will work with each door there, but I don't how to get past the first door. What do I do with the Voctrode?

P.S: If this is in the wrong section, sorry, I am new to the forums. Move it if it need to be moved.

Thanks, and I just made a typo. At least, you understood I meant. That is good enough for me.

Edit: I was going to say the spacebar didn't work, and I think for Z works as well, but then, I realized, it was the door I was supposed to check, not Voltrobe. Oh well, finally got past the doors, just have to beat the gym leader now.

Although it may not be my place to say this, please try and refrain from double posting in the future, ex. posting twice in a row. Just letting you know since you are new here and all. Besides that welcome. (P.S sorry Sheep if I stole your job from you)

I like the whole Pokemon up to a current level will listen to you all of the time depending if you have a badge, which I don't have, or the number of badges you do have. It has a level of strategy to the Pokemon series that wasn't there before. It is like a respect thing. The more badges you have, the more your Pokemon will respect you. I am pretty sure no other Pokemon game does that, maybe this feature is implemented to avoid having overpowered Pokemon. In the official games, that can happen, having OP Pokemon, but you can't have OP Pokemon in this game, or at least, they won't respect you enough as a trainer to follow your orders. In the official games, Pokemon you catch yourself will always respect you, and follow your orders no matter their level, but in this game, that isn't the case. You have to like earn their respect by winning badges.