New teammates! Some advice would be very nice

The FiRE of AcE

Sup. I'm tired of Reborn making me its bitch, so I decided to devote some time into breeding good pokemon. I have more or less succeeded, but would love to hear some more advice/suggestions/criticisms to better improve my team (ie. moves, items, EV spreads). I'd like to thank everyone in advance who decides to contribute. I don't have cookies this time though sorry :(

I also posted a topic for my team like ~1 month ago in this section too, so I guess it's a continuation of that one since I didn't want to bump something so old.

Anyway, let's get this show on the road.

NOTE: Natures, abilities, and moves (EXCEPT EGG MOVES) have not been finalized yet. They will be adjusted to suit the pokemons' purpose in battle.

So the first issue was that I needed a fighting pokemon. One that possesses and breathes the word "power." And what better than Conkeldurr? Breeding this bitch was a pain in the FUCKING ASS. Sorry, I normally don't curse explicitly, but damn. Anyway, the primary issue that I would anticipate from you was "Y U N0 31 ATTACK IV?!" I'll be fixing that so don't worry (but tell me, should I really?). How should I spread my EV's? I'm thinking of Special Defense and Attack

TeamShowcase1_zpsb9e4cf0b.png

Bulk Up to increase it's overall survival as well as attack. Drain punch to heal off injuries after set up, and Mach Punch to get some kills. If this was pro competitive, I'd probably keep Rock Slide, otherwise it'd been Stone Edge.

TeamShowcase2_zps4bcfbeaa.png

Another new teammate is Iron Maiden. I figured that I needed at least a pokemon that could take hits, and dish out the damage. She only has Head Smash as her Egg move. Should her ability be changed? What other moves would you guys suggest?

TeamShowcase5_zps852eae6a.png

Takasugi Shinsuke is now on the team, and he ain't messin' around. Later on with Swords Dance, couple it with some Sucker Punches, he's dead serious when he says he exists to destroy. I was a bit lucky and got the ideal IV's in a significantly shorter time than the other 2. My goal for him is to outspeed the opponent by setting up with Swords Dance and sweep since the power of Sucker Punch pwns all. What do you guys think? Any other suggestions?

TeamShowcase3_zpsf71b4eb3.png

TeamShowcase4_zpsc75a2a6a.png

For future members: Huge Power Azumarill with Aqua Jet and Belly Drum; Murkrow with Drill Peck; Huge Power Bunnelby; and an electric pokemon, thinking of Tynamo, should be easy.

Ready? Set! Critique!

for bisharp/paniward, i think you should have went with the defiant ability, u know the +1 or +2 attack sucker punch/ attack can hit any opponent rather hard.

Thanks, but I realize that. That's why I put a NOTE prior to the spoilers since I will be adjusting the basic stuff accordingly

Just to say before all else, you've just added 3 veeery slow mons. Something with either Trick Room or Tailwind to accompany them would make them even greater than they already are. Now, Conky's good, no comments on that one.

Keep the Sturdy and get Metal Burst to go with it. That way you'd be pretty much guaranteed at least one kill, even with a really bad type match-up. Heavy Slam is the obvious obligatory STAB and other useful moves are Body Slam (30% para rate), Curse (especially if you can set up Trick Room, just don't spend all the TR time Cursing), Superpower and Stealth Rocks.

Bisharp's obviously gonna favor Iron Head over Metal Claw, but it's obvious you're gonna give it that when it gets to that level. Considering how very rare non-attacking moves have been recently, you should just stick with Sucker Punch as your main and only Dark STAB. Swords Dance + STAB Sucker Punch (+ Defiant) is what makes Bisharp such a force to be reckoned with. Well, you could also go for Night Slash rather than Swords Dance. That way you'd have 2 moves with increased crit rates. 50% crit rates, that is, if you give it a Scope Lens Obsidia Dept. Store. Pressure shouldn't be there IMO. You'd get much more use out of Defiant.

As for that last line, there's not much to say about Diggersby and Azumarill there, Honchkrow is much better off with Brave Bird IMO (Tailwind + Moxie + Brave Bird = Sweep), and don't bother with Electric types. They're really not all that great in Reborn. As much as I love Eelektross, it's greatest strength, it's ridiculously huge movepool is unavailable due to lack of tutors/TMs. I guess you can go for a set with Acid Spray, Flamethrower, Discharge and Hidden Power, but that's not the true Eelektross.

Oh, and all of that^^ you listed is great in Trick Room / Tailwind.

But anyway, now that you've pointed it out, I also need fast sweepers. I've thought of Archeops, but are there any others you all would suggest?

So for fast sweepers, I'd suggest a choice few which may or may not synchronize with your team. They are as follows:

Manectric

Gengar

Gardevoir

Mawile

Darmanitan

Sharpedo

Hitmonlee/Hitmonchan/Hitmontop

Ninjask (A bit different, but SD, speed boost, Baton Pass is pretty useful with X-Scissor)

Archeops, Durant (Hustle OP), Special Crobat, Alakazam, Mismagius... Considering how gym battles work, you're almost guaranteed to be outsped by the gym leaders' line-ups (except for Crobat and Alakazam). If you don't have Trick Room, something with Tailwind is great as well.