League Downtime, TXI

Amethyst

• Administrators
I would have made this announcement sooner, but I was awaiting a confirmation on certain parts of it, which was since confirmed, and then unconfirmed, and then fell out of existence entirely, so nevermind.

That said, [b]the league will only be running Monday and Tuesday of this week[/b] because I am being forced to leave the state later this week, and therefore will not be around to... do anything. Because I'm pressed for time for other developments, I was planning to drop this entire week, however due to the tardiness of this announcement, namely because I don't feel it's fair to spring absence on you the day of- I'm allowing these first two days.

In some form of apology,[b] TXI is scheduled for Thursday night mid-way through the league hour[/b], so that you may all be still somewhat entertained. We have a lot of newcomers since our last themed tournament, so I'm encouraging everyone who will be around to enter.

Consider this absence an investment. Within the coming weeks, [b]a new league system should be instated that will greatly alleviate (though not eliminate) waiting times.[/b] Please bear with us until then.

LAME! THAT CUTS DOWN MY [s]gettingaheadofIkaru[/s] ELIAS TIME BY 2/3s! NOT COOL!

....</3

jk!

lol have fun at your [color=#000000;background:#000000;' onmouseover="this.style.color='#FFFFFF'" onmouseout="this.style.color='#000000'][s]greatnanny'sbirthday[/s][/color] out of stateness <3