Hi

Salamance

Hi im Salamance, and im a dragon

I really love your game, very fantastic and if i was the nintendo i would kiss your asses one by one. Fabtastic story,ambientation... but just one little thing. WHY THAT HORRIBLE CHOICE OF MAKING POKEMON PSYCHOPATHIC? THEY DONT WANNA OBEY ME BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO STRONGS AND I DONT HAVE THE OTHERS BADGES. THEY ARE NOT TRADED POKEMON (I kneya that not exists trading in reborn) WHY YOU ARE SO SADIC GUYS? WHY THERE ARE 5 POKEMON CENTER ON 3 METERS AND JUST ONE POKEMON MARKET IN 4 WARDS...I CANT BUY THE COMMON CARAMEL AND THE POKEMON GO CRAZY. THIS IS DARK SOULS NOT POKEMON. So i dont know if I love you or i hate you guys <3 but well done.

I'll make a little donation!

Good enough connection to Dark Souls, and welcome to the forums.

-If you wanna battle, try Pokemon-Online's Reborn Forum

-Try your best to follow the sub-forums when making topics

-Sanity loss, Yada Yada, but you should already start to realize that from what you posted before

That's all I remember from the 'introduction speech', since I never submitted one. Any mod wanna continue?

cutest salamence ever omfg

Welcome to the Reborn Asylum, we have something for everyone here. If you're competitive enough you could try Pokenations with the top battlers of Reborn, if you just wanna chill you can also go into the onyx arcade and the roleplaying section.

Peace out mate.

Ay yo 'mence. I'm not a huge fan of yours, them plastic wings just get to me.

With that said though, welcome to the forums anyway. I'm Sheep, one of the mods around here, feel free to ask me any questions you might have about the site, or the game, or other stuff. Other people you can talk to are Sightless Avenger, Vinny, and Hilda.

A little blurb about different sections of the forums you might want/need to use: The roleplaying section is for roleplaying funnily enough, if you're interested make sure to drop by, Hukuna's the man in charge over there. You don't have to be interested in roleplaying to get a good read out of the material they're writing over there though. If you come across a bug in the game, then please do drop by the bug reporting section and let us know, every new one is appreciated. If you encounter a game breaking glitch that means you can no longer play your game, make sure to create a topic in the troubleshooting section, post your save file, and the people over there will get you back on track.

If you're interested in competitive battling, then check out the hall of champions, we have several different challenges set up there at the moment, as well as weekly theme tournaments.

Whether you're planning on staying long term or not, please take a minute to read this: http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6807 proper knowledge of the rules of the forums makes my job a bit easier, and can save you from potential mistakes.

Most importantly though, whatever you choose to do, make sure you're having fun.

Hello, friend. Welcome to Reborn.

My name's Hilda. If you have a question about forum usage or gameplay those are places I can assist, and I can also find others who can assist you elsewhere.

Don't speed if you drive a red vehicle. Cops get you every time.

Oh a salamance....wait it's a plushie....dammit another one i can't catch....(cute tho)

Welcome to Reborn

Hope you have a long and fun stay, If you have a question just ask/message me

Also this is Pokemon Reborn not Pokemon (Nintendo)

And Pokecentres are always free because of all the pokemon that need to stay alive

and because their funded by the govenment.

Pokemarkts are more money driven and it looks like that reborn is a bit in a economic crisis

or just climbing out of it, so there cant be much small pokemarkts.

This is my theory hope you like it

Edited by Cornerman

you are a Salamence.

*glomps*

inb4 Noivy comes to glomp you

Well, yes, everyone has beaten me to the punch. Welcome to Reborn, where cookies are made up and sanity doesn't matter. ~ I know that feel with the level cap tho

Do swing by the RP forums if you've got the time and do enjoy your stay.

... I really do want that Salamence plushie in your avy tho ;;