Beating Arceus.

xNappa

Ok so ive seen alot of people complain about beating arceus. I didnt have a problem with this fight at all so im kind of confused. I lost the first time not knowing he had full heals but here is the strategy that ended up winning it for me. I hope this helps

Step 1. Magnezone with sturdy pralyze till full heals our gone. then do a little damage with an electro ball. 2. switch in to garados aquatail twice. (judgement didnt 1hko) 3. swited into starter (typlosion) used flamethrower twice another no 1 hit ko. and then finished it off with lucario. i didnt even haft to use scrafty. and didnt need a quick claw or anything like that. i dont think i got crits. so moral of the story. paralysis op. hope this helps

I did the accuracy thing too, Chlorophyll Leafeon with sand attack combined with paralysis from Magnezone's Dischages did the job.

yeah lowered accuracy mixed with other status effects really makes the challenge battles easy, I've been following up with Crobat using confuse ray and Cross Poison to poison the enemies I can, although from what I remember the poison status was doing a ton of damage to the Arceus for some odd reason.

• 5 weeks later...

I literally have no idea what it's moves are, but that destiny bond idea seems the most epic to me, its just like, 'HAI. IM ARCEUS.'

Gengar: ....*uses destiny bond*

Arceus: *damages it and then dies*

lol

I let my banded Staraptor do the damage, although i was w8ing for a full restore to happen so i press endeavor again, I was surprised when there was no Full restore and that costed me my staraptor .-. good thing i had Honchkrow with sucker punch lol

• 6 months later...

Okay so in the latest update of Reborn Ame has made my adventure x10 harder.

She has made it so you HAVE to beat a level 80 Arceus with Judgement and to be honest my Pokemon cannot beat a god since they only get 1-hit KO'd plus highest they can get upto is level 60.. :unsure:

No clue what to do at this point, will I have to start all over just to get a Infernape with Close combat? because that's how I'm feeling.

P.s I do not know how to make a new thread so I'm asking here..

Okay so in the latest update of Reborn Ame has made my adventure x10 harder.

She has made it so you HAVE to beat a level 80 Arceus with Judgement and to be honest my Pokemon cannot beat a god since they only get 1-hit KO'd plus highest they can get upto is level 60.. :unsure:

No clue what to do at this point, will I have to start all over just to get a Infernape with Close combat? because that's how I'm feeling.

P.s I do not know how to make a new thread so I'm asking here..

Didn't you see all the other posts explaining other viable strategies? You need only 1 Pokemon to beat Arceus so there's no need to restart the game just use Gengar.

You could do the gengar thing and my Noivern still had super fang and that did half its health there, the rest for me was was reseting my game untill he missed my blaziken with fail blast (I was hopelessly under leveled at that point so i know its possible even with a under leveled team)

First of all, you don't have to beat the Arceus - choosing El's path means you can lose and still progress.

Plus, this and a few other threads list plenty of strategies for beating it while still abiding by the level cap (my personal favorite is Mirror Coat Sturdy Magnezone).
The "start new topic" button is at the top right of the page of each subforum. For now I'm going to close this as if you search for 'Arceus', you'll find a bunch of other threads with player ideas for how to conquer the Arceus battle.