Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Answered] Increase Chance for Shiny Egg's?

DarkLucario79

Question

Is there a way to increase the chance to get a Shiny Pokemon from eggs?

I'm looking to breeding a new Ralts and to get a shiny one, and is it true that the Ralts Evolutionary line has a new Shiny color or not yet?

Edit: I should have given this topic a different name.

Can Mawile have it's third ability of Sheer Force I know the third ability issue was fix with some but it's Mawile in that list?

Edited by DarkLucario79

7 answers to this question

• Administrators

The increased shiny chance applies to wild Pokemon and eggs already. There's no way, nor need to separate it

ralts line shinies haven't been changed yet

Third abilities can be gotten in the wild, not positive about eggs

The increased shiny chance applies to wild Pokemon and eggs already. There's no way, nor need to separate it

ralts line shinies haven't been changed yet

Third abilities can be gotten in the wild, not positive about eggs

No I meant a way to increase the chance in game like some sort of method.

Ok

Well I can do is hatch the eggs I have already gotten of Mawile and see if non have it start trying for Shiny Ralts.

I know a good ol' method that has been in pokemon since I believe generation 3 or 4

It is by one name called the genetics method that makes it so that a shiny pokemon having a child with a ditto or a shiny parent of the same species is much more likely to have a shiny child.

Example two shiny ralts=high shiny egg chance plus pokemon reborn just has a high shiny chance in general making this method very considerable.

Using a non shiny ditto and a shiny pokemon with have a higher chance but just not as high as using a shiny from the same species

Using a non shiny of the same species and a shiny of the same species is higher than the ditto chance.

So

Two shinies of same species=high chance

One shiny and one normal of same species= medium high chance

Ditto and a shiny pokemon=medium/ medium low increase in chance

Shiny ditto and a pokemon non shiny= medium/ medium low plus this is good because not only is ditto passing the shiny gene but it also gives you the pokemon of species ditto mated with meaning you can have a shiny ditto and a ralts and the ralts born can pass the shiny gene

Don't forget reborn's shiny increase rate so this method is very effective! Remember that by using ditto as a parent it is likely to pass on the ability of the parent. One day it will pay off and you'll get the perfect natured, perfect abilitied, shiny pokemon!

Edited by Absol-lutelty awesome!

I know a good ol' method that has been in pokemon since I believe generation 3 or 4

It is by one name called the genetics method that makes it so that a shiny pokemon having a child with a ditto or a shiny parent of the same species is much more likely to have a shiny child.

Example two shiny ralts=high shiny egg chance plus pokemon reborn just has a high shiny chance in general making this method very considerable.

Using a non shiny ditto and a shiny pokemon with have a higher chance but just not as high as using a shiny from the same species

Using a non shiny of the same species and a shiny of the same species is higher than the ditto chance.

So

Two shinies of same species=high chance

One shiny and one normal of same species= medium high chance

Ditto and a shiny pokemon=medium/ medium low increase in chance

Shiny ditto and a pokemon non shiny= medium/ medium low plus this is good because not only is ditto passing the shiny gene but it also gives you the pokemon of species ditto mated with meaning you can have a shiny ditto and a ralts and the ralts born can pass the shiny gene

Don't forget reborn's shiny increase rate so this method is very effective! Remember that by using ditto as a parent it is likely to pass on the ability of the parent. One day it will pay off and you'll get the perfect natured, perfect abilitied, shiny pokemon!

This method seems to work well. The only problem is transferring Sheer Force (which I am yet to hatch any ) and Ice Fang into one good Mawile any advice

Try to get a sheer force Mawile and pass its ability with ditto, ice fang however would be a chain method by first getting a sheer force and breeding it with ditto, then using that sheer force child to breed with a floatzal, exploud, snubbull, granbull, glaceon, etc

Well I managed to get a Shiny Male Mawile (trying for female) with Ice Fang.

To be specific this is what I'm trying for

Mawile

Shiny, Female, Sheer Force, and Ice Fang

Originally was also going to try for one with Adamant but I thought I was pushing it so I gave an Everstone to a Quirky(Neutral Nature) Mawile.

So far I have hatched a total of 18 Mawile's and non have had Sheer Force so I'm thinking you can't get 3rd abilities in breeding.