The decay of Team Xen.

Magus543

1 minute ago, nhehvnukl said:

She repairs her mask easily afterwards. Do you need a link for that? Also, Melanie is Maria, a girl who knows advanced caculus while she's 10, so like, im willing to cut her some slack even if the trick is simple.

I recall her repairing her mask during a lose to Melia and Aelita run, but not in a defeat them run. Besides she still was put on the losing side and needed the Surfer duo to back her up. Plus you gotta admit, Madam X falling down a trap door was pretty hilarious, also assuming Melanie is Maria, even if she knows advanced calculus, that's still no excuse for Madam X being fooled by a trap door. Also after seeing the alternate choices, apparently a fully powered up Melanie can overpower Madam X, huh. I'm also quite curious as to what the Light did to the rest of the survivors and us, some form of mind control? Tesla was so far gone, she would have reported Amber, brrrr.  

1 hour ago, Magus543 said:

I recall her repairing her mask during a lose to Melia and Aelita run, but not in a defeat them run. Besides she still was put on the losing side and needed the Surfer duo to back her up. Plus you gotta admit, Madam X falling down a trap door was pretty hilarious, also assuming Melanie is Maria, even if she knows advanced calculus, that's still no excuse for Madam X being fooled by a trap door. Also after seeing the alternate choices, apparently a fully powered up Melanie can overpower Madam X, huh. I'm also quite curious as to what the Light did to the rest of the survivors and us, some form of mind control? Tesla was so far gone, she would have reported Amber, brrrr.  

First off, ya gotta remember, we fought Madame X herself- not her mons, but straight up she herself. That's kinda broken.

"Plus you gotta admit, Madam X falling down a trap door was pretty hilarious"- that was kinda funny but, once again, it was Melanie that placed the trap and lured her, so I'm willing to "forgive" her for that.

Melanie also said that Melia used her powers in a way she didn't think about, and admitted her lose after that, which is interesting.

Okay, so assuming Madam X gains Melia's light, what exactly is she planning on doing with it? World domination? Remake the universe? She also was plotting on using the pyramid to travel other planets, but back on topic, what could you do with Melia's light besides generic white mage powers? From Melanie's happy ending, we can assume mental control is possible, which may bring me back to Xenpurgis and why Melia was given the gold version.

8 hours ago, Magus543 said:

Okay, so assuming Madam X gains Melia's light, what exactly is she planning on doing with it? World domination? Remake the universe? She also was plotting on using the pyramid to travel other planets, but back on topic, what could you do with Melia's light besides generic white mage powers? From Melanie's happy ending, we can assume mental control is possible, which may bring me back to Xenpurgis and why Melia was given the gold version.

We don't know...we'll obtain answers in future...

Plus,some theories about the "final battle" in the "unknown castle"?

18 hours ago, Magus543 said:

My guess is that the gem of life is a shoddy knockoff of the archetype. And the archetype is therefore useful for most things that the gem of life is useful for, but far moreso- in fact, it seems like the Archetype was among the highest-tech stuff/strongest relics that the creators of the Interceptor had- probably not a sacrifice-based culture, and therefore not the Garu[something]. As such, the answer is probably "I don't know, but more options is always better and I bet this opens a lot of options".

EDIT: Also, I think the villain decay of most of the non-X villains is simply that she came up with their evil plans, except for Geara's Giratina schemes. When they aren't acting on her orders, a lot of their schemes just- are orders of magnitude less dangerous. Even when they are, the magnitude of their schemes changes wildly based on what X thinks is practical. Madelis was wildly gloating, but I'm willing to bet the actual scheming was the "figures" and Madam X.

Edited by ParadoxPotentia

On 7/17/2019 at 6:38 PM, nhehvnukl said:

First off, ya gotta remember, we fought Madame X herself- not her mons, but straight up she herself. That's kinda broken.

"Plus you gotta admit, Madam X falling down a trap door was pretty hilarious"- that was kinda funny but, once again, it was Melanie that placed the trap and lured her, so I'm willing to "forgive" her for that.

Melanie also said that Melia used her powers in a way she didn't think about, and admitted her lose after that, which is interesting.

Okay, after a bit of reviewing old versions, i found out that Madam X's sword is named... wait for it, Senketsuken. BAHAHAHAHA what? like Senketsu from Kill La Kill? This is hilarious, did, the Dev team watch Kill la Kill back in this game's early years or what? Okay, maybe it's supposed to be fresh blood sword and not a reference at all to Kill la kill, but that just makes Madam X look like a weeb. yeah this has nothing to do with our discussion but damn it, this is hilarious, the sword that killed our mom is named Senketsuken, i can't take that scene seriously anymore. And now i will never be able to take Madam X seriously ever again, like i could suspend my disbelief with her ridiculous name because she did make a good first impression as a villain but her weeb Katana has killed all credibility.  

Edited by Magus543

5 minutes ago, Magus543 said:

Okay, after a bit of reviewing old versions, i found out that Madam X's sword is named... wait for it, Senketsuken. BAHAHAHAHA what? like Senketsu from Kill La Kill? This is hilarious, did, the Dev team watch Kill la Kill back in this game's early years or what? Okay, maybe it's supposed to be fresh blood sword and not a reference at all to Kill la kill, but that just makes Madam X look like a weeb. yeah this has nothing to do with our discussion but damn it, this is hilarious, the sword that killed our home is named Senketsuken, i can't take that scene seriously anymore. And now i will never be able to take Madam X seriously ever again, like i could suspend my disbelief with her ridiculous name because she did make a good first impression as a villain but her weeb Katana has killed all credibility.  

Theres a reason why it was changed, but like, yeah. What were they smoking when they came up with that in the first place lol

Just now, nhehvnukl said:

Theres a reason why it was changed, but like, yeah. What were they smoking when they came up with that in the first place lol

I found it kind of charming actually, like this game was made over the progress of many years, and the people on the Dev team have matured over the years, so you can see how far they and this game has come, and contrast it with how it started. It's all part of growing up i guess. I'm not sure how old Jan was when he made this game though, but i could tell he was super into anime. But again, SENKETSUKEN. Oh my god, this is hilarious, and in the old versions, she says the name of her sword just before she kills Yancy, so mood whiplash much?

5 hours ago, Magus543 said:

I found it kind of charming actually, like this game was made over the progress of many years, and the people on the Dev team have matured over the years, so you can see how far they and this game has come, and contrast it with how it started. It's all part of growing up i guess. I'm not sure how old Jan was when he made this game though, but i could tell he was super into anime. But again, SENKETSUKEN. Oh my god, this is hilarious, and in the old versions, she says the name of her sword just before she kills Yancy, so mood whiplash much?

They grew a lot.The style,the choiced music(now,most of them are from USUM,Super Mystery Dungeon and Remixes of GlitchxCity),the story...we're only 4 versions before the last(12-16),so I think that they won't disappoint us,like they never did it...so,I'm getting hyped.