Good team For Rejuveation

Ninja FV

2 hours ago, Ninja FV said:

how do u get lycanroc dusk

There’s an npc at Oceana pier where you trade he a rockruff for hers which has the ability needed for dusk

Also just so you know when it gets to level 25 the time needs to be between 5:00 pm and 6:00pm to get dusk form

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Ninja FV said:

i made a new save file for v12 i beat venam the game says karrin needs my help  but i dont know were to go

Go to west of east gearen ( below golden wood station) there is Dr Jenkel's Lab. 

Anyway i personally think you should add ditto on your team. It's really good if you transform it to a good pokemon. You can even use it againts rifts

To get ditto.. Well you can search it on the forum as it is a little bit complicated

The general rule for team building in rejuv and reborn is to have at least 2 fast nuker pkmn ,a tank pkmn, and a field changer pkmn in the team and a few rotations in the pc to cover type and field advantages, in early u won't get many good pkmn but try to consider something like gulpin or alolan rattata for your choices, these guys carry me halfway through my run, a swoobat is also a good early game pkmn too counter fighting and poison type and a thunder waver like magnetric is a valuable option in early game if you can't get luxray  (though i still use magnetric in my main team, it was just that good) and don't forget to get lycanroc with good iv cuz believe me when I said it will carry your team with that sweet rock slide, but the most important thing is to use the pkmn that you like

2 hours ago, Ninja FV said:

i made a new save file for v12 i beat venam the game says karrin needs my help  but i dont know were to go

Amethyst Cave in route 2, just go to the second train station near venam's house

33 minutes ago, Ninja FV said:

aftter i done the dr jenkel event i need rock smash and i cant find karrina

When you beat Dr.Jenkel,you exit from the lab and Karrina gives it to you