Where is Venam? (First Gym)

Gham

Hello all,

Probably the dumbest question ever, but I'm anhour or so in to Rejuvination, the latest version, and am on the first gym. After solving the poison color puzzles I triggered the cutscene where Venam talks about her old gyms and then she says she'll be waiting but I cant find her. She's not in the gym and not in the sewers.

Game.rxdata

7 minutes ago, hamfam000 said:

Hello all,

Probably the dumbest question ever, but I'm anhour or so in to Rejuvination, the latest version, and am on the first gym. After solving the poison color puzzles I triggered the cutscene where Venam talks about her old gyms and then she says she'll be waiting but I cant find her. She's not in the gym and not in the sewers.

Game.rxdata 138.29 kB · 1 download

Well you see your problem was quite simple and easy to fix. You see what did was you found the secret path to get the egg as you know. Your problem though lies at the fact that that was only a secret code to insert and not the actual code to proceed in the gym. So I just went ahead and completed that last puzzle for you. So yeah... also a word of advice, there is little to no chance that you are going to beat Venam with only three Pokemon unless you're on easy mode. AKA, I severely advise getting more Pokemon. Possibly a psychic type like Woobat. As your team as is is not going to have a fun time if you're playing easy. Anyway here you go.Game.rxdata

• Like 1

thank youj

On 7/4/2019 at 4:34 PM, ZappoNinja said:

Well you see your problem was quite simple and easy to fix. You see what did was you found the secret path to get the egg as you know. Your problem though lies at the fact that that was only a secret code to insert and not the actual code to proceed in the gym. So I just went ahead and completed that last puzzle for you. So yeah... also a word of advice, there is little to no chance that you are going to beat Venam with only three Pokemon unless you're on easy mode. AKA, I severely advise getting more Pokemon. Possibly a psychic type like Woobat. As your team as is is not going to have a fun time if you're playing easy. Anyway here you go.Game.rxdata

Thank you! Ive actually just today tried it again and beat the puzzle and venam. Sweeped her with Butterfree and psybeem/confusion on normal. Overall tho thanks for taking your time to help