Jump to content
Larvitar22

Larvi's Hunt for things!

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Larvi's List of things im looking for ๐Ÿ™‚


Pokemon:

Beldum

Aron

Larvitar

Riolu

Ralts

Scyther

Grubbin
Alolan Vulpix

Dratini

Honedge

Joltik

Larvesta

ย 

Starter Hunt:

Bulbasaur

Charmander

Squirtle

Chikorita

Cyndaquil

Totodile

Treecko

Torchic

Mudkip

Turtwig

Chimchar

Piplup

Snivy

Tepig

Oshawott

Chespin

Fennekin
Froakie

Rowlet

Litten
Popplio

ย 

ย 

ย 

Items
Leftovers x 3ish

ย 

ย 

Offering:
Certain shiny hunts TBA

Heart scales - 1 per unless otherwise bargained ๐Ÿ™‚

ย 

If anyone can help me by telling my how to do the cliky expandy thingies that are like quotes to I can make this look nicer, please message me

Edited by Larvitar22
Update

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, i have everything except Aron.

Are you looking for specific IVs?

What do you have to trade?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, DarkOmegaMK2 said:

Hello, i have everything except Aron.

Are you looking for specific IVs?

What do you have to trade?

Hi,

ย 

I dont want any specific IV's or anything of the sort. I could throw a few heart scales your way? Im afraid I dont have much to offer at the moment

ย 

I have some cubone breedjects.. Im shiny hunting a 2nd for shiny alolan

Edited by Larvitar22

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

ok, if you have any of the following:

ย 

Squirtle, Cyndaquil, Chikorita, Treecko, Mudkip, Chimchar, Tepig, Oshawott, Fennekin, Litten. Apart from starters if you have a Mareanie, Misdreavus.

ย 

then it would be great, if not then just trade a heart scale.

ย 

Gimme some time to clone the pokes you want and ill message you back when im ready. k?

Edited by DarkOmegaMK2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I started with Cynda so I can do that, I dont have a mareanie or a misdreaveus at all, though I am close to the event - Depends how long I stay up for it @DarkOmegaMK2ย 

ย 

So a Cynda + 5 heart scales?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You should be able to get Aron yourself currently just needs headbutt, in where the train is first found if you continue down and left with rock smash I believe follow it back up and left then all the way down

ย 

PS 3rd gym till after city restoration where then u can find both events now wild in peridot ward grass

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have an Aron if you want it. I don't need anything in particular so you could just give me something you don't want.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, cx27 said:

I have an Aron if you want it. I don't need anything in particular so you could just give me something you don't want.

Larvitar22 - Ill give you a heart scale on a snuble with CC ๐Ÿ™‚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

You should be able to get Aron yourself currently just needs headbutt, in where the train is first found if you continue down and left with rock smash I believe follow it back up and left then all the way down

ย 

PS 3rd gym till after city restoration where then u can find both events now wild in peridot ward grass

Thank you for letting me know ๐Ÿ˜„

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Larvitar22 said:

Larvitar22 - Ill give you a heart scale on a snuble with CC ๐Ÿ™‚

That works for me! And I can trade whenever

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, cx27 said:

That works for me! And I can trade whenever

Im set to waiting now, just send the request when ready? ๐Ÿ˜„

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Larvitar22 said:

I seem to have messed up and lost the event which gives you joltik.. Didnt know it went away after a gym. Does anyone have one I could get traded?


Also looking for:

Beldum

Aron

Larvitar

Riolu

Ralts

Scyther

I have a few spare Scythers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Larvitar22 said:

Ill go for waiting now ๐Ÿ™‚

Have a good day/night

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Larvitar22 said:

Looking for an Alolan Vulpix / Grubbin now ๐Ÿ™‚

both or just one or the other?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Starry Knight said:

both or just one or the other?

Both Now, Sorry, meant to also update first post in this thread with it ๐Ÿ™‚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Larvitar22 said:

Both Now, Sorry, meant to also update first post in this thread with it ๐Ÿ™‚

Okay I will be on tomorrow at my old man's for spring cleaning don't have laptop tonight

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Starry Knight said:

Okay I will be on tomorrow at my old man's for spring cleaning don't have laptop tonight

Cheers,

ย 

Ive added a few things to my list and even offers ๐Ÿ™‚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Larvitar22 said:

Cheers,

ย 

Ive added a few things to my list and even offers ๐Ÿ™‚

Out of curiosity how far in are you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...