Jump to content
Lunisian

Mapping Error in Rejuvenation

Recommended Posts

I am having an issue with my save file on rejuvenation. Whenever I try to leave an area or enter a building, i get the error "script 'PokemonMap' line 78: NoMethodError occurred undefined method 'bridge=' for nil:NilClass" Please help. This is the save file I have been using since I started playing this game. Here are the the files in the save folder Pokemon Rejuvenation.

Game - 149 - Mason - 105h 16m - 12 badges.rxdata

Game.rxdata

1 - Mason - 0h 27m - 0 badges.rxdata

2 - Mason - 0h 37m - 0 badges.rxdata

3 - Mason - 1h 34m - 0 badges.rxdata

4 - Mason - 1h 34m - 0 badges.rxdata

errorlog.txt

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Lunisian said:

I am having an issue with my save file on rejuvenation. Whenever I try to leave an area or enter a building, i get the error "script 'PokemonMap' line 78: NoMethodError occurred undefined method 'bridge=' for nil:NilClass" Please help. This is the save file I have been using since I started playing this game. Here are the the files in the save folder Pokemon Rejuvenation.

Game - 149 - Mason - 105h 16m - 12 badges.rxdata

Game.rxdata

1 - Mason - 0h 27m - 0 badges.rxdata

2 - Mason - 0h 37m - 0 badges.rxdata

3 - Mason - 1h 34m - 0 badges.rxdata

4 - Mason - 1h 34m - 0 badges.rxdata

errorlog.txt

You aren't even playing the latest version, Update and use this save.

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/11/2019 at 5:06 PM, Walpurgis said:

You aren't even playing the latest version, Update and use this save.

Game.rxdata

The save file you uploaded isn't the correct one. I am using v11.3. Here is my save file again.

Game.rxdata

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Lunisian said:

The save file you uploaded isn't the correct one. I am using v11.3. Here is my save file again.

Game.rxdata

I'm not sure I can fix this. Are the backups you posted all you had?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Walpurgis said:

I'm not sure I can fix this. Are the backups you posted all you had?

I posted everything that was in the save folder.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×