Game can't start

TLinh23

So i download the game, extract the file. But when i try to run the game, nothing happen. A circle run next to my mouse arrow show that something is running then disapear, nothing happen. I use Avast but i already add it to exclude list. i also try mediafire and google drive link. I have play this game back in version 10 but i have deleted everthing for fresh start but now when i download the version 10 i can't play it too. Please help me.

I can play reborn just fine

Edited by TLinh23

6 hours ago, TLinh23 said:

So i download the game, extract the file. But when i try to run the game, nothing happen. A circle run next to my mouse arrow show that something is running then disapear, nothing happen. I use Avast but i already add it to exclude list. i also try mediafire and google drive link. I have play this game back in version 10 but i have deleted everthing for fresh start but now when i download the version 10 i can't play it too. Please help me.

I can play reborn just fine

In my opinion, there should be a missing file on the downloaded file. Try downloading V11?

On 2/1/2019 at 8:37 PM, Walpurgis said:

This is strange. As long as all the files are there, the program is allowed to run and the executable is in the same folder as the rest of the game data it should work.

i know, i have played version 10 before, and is playing reborn with no problem. I did updated my window but if reborn is fine then there shouldn't any problems right ? Those 2 game is the same anyway

On 2/3/2019 at 8:56 AM, TLinh23 said:

i know, i have played version 10 before, and is playing reborn with no problem. I did updated my window but if reborn is fine then there shouldn't any problems right ? Those 2 game is the same anyway

Yeah, if reborn is working there shouldnt be any outside reason why reju isnt.