Good Moveset for Metagross?

QualityGamingYT

Is this a good Moveset for my Metagross?

I'm thinking of replacing Hammer Arm with Brick Break after I beat Samson.

Also, any other suggestions of what move I should replace with another?

(Currently, EV training this thing in Attack and Speed).

Edit: Sorry about posting 2 same images I don't know how to remove them.

bandicam 2017-02-10 13-12-18-173.jpg

bandicam 2017-02-10 13-12-18-173.jpg

bandicam 2017-02-10 13-12-15-729.jpg

Honestly, that's the exact set I run (even though I got inspiration from Smogon....-sigh-).  It's served me well in-game so far, although I've only used it against another trainer once....very different battle, but still put in work.  

Eventually, Earthquake could be added, although I don't have any suggestions for the present except for possibly some extra coverage with the elemental punches (when you get back to Reborn).  I'm not sure what move could be replaced though. 

Edited by seki108

On 2/8/2017 at 1:29 PM, seki108 said:

Honestly, that's the exact set I run (even though I got inspiration from Smogon....-sigh-).  It's served me well in-game so far, although I've only used it against another trainer once....very different battle, but still put in work.  

Eventually, Earthquake could be added, although I don't have any suggestions for the present except for possibly some extra coverage with the elemental punches (when you get back to Reborn).  I'm not sure what move could be replaced though. 

Yeah, Earthquake could REALLY be useful.

Also, I'm thinking of getting Ice Punch on my Metagross.

Since my Lucario and Scizor, both have Bullet Punch.

That moveset looks pretty solid to me, the only thing that is interchangeable would be Hammer Arm into Earthquake as the others have recommended. I'd hold on to Bullet Punch personally since I don't see what Metagross would encounter that would give it trouble that would be weak to Ice, (except Flygon, Krookodile, and Garchomp) and priority is great  in case you're outsped and need that extra hit. But if you do want extra type coverage, I would say go for Thunderpunch for Water types, but its up to you.

So I would say

Bullet Punch      

Zen Headbutt   

Ice Punch/Thunderpunch/Meteor Mash/Fighting-move

Earthquake

On 2/8/2017 at 11:08 PM, Fabled Asian said:

That moveset looks pretty solid to me, the only thing that is interchangeable would be Hammer Arm into Earthquake as the others have recommended. I'd hold on to Bullet Punch personally since I don't see what Metagross would encounter that would give it trouble that would be weak to Ice, (except Flygon, Krookodile, and Garchomp) and priority is great  in case you're outsped and need that extra hit. But if you do want extra type coverage, I would say go for Thunderpunch for Water types, but its up to you.

So I would say

Bullet Punch      

Zen Headbutt   

Ice Punch/Thunderpunch/Meteor Mash/Fighting-move

Earthquake

I was thinking Ice punch to get rid of Dragon and Ground Type Pokemon like (Garchomp Salamence and Dragonite). But thunder punch also sounds nice.

The only problem is There's no earthquake TM in the game and I don't think that Amethyst will add one soon.

@QualityGamingYT Yeah I know, I won't deny that Ice Punch is good for the next gyms after Samson and some 'mons, but generally I think Thunderpunch overall useful. You could use both Elemental Punches until Earthquake is available, Hammer Arm+Bullet Punch work well together, and if you're concerned about missing Hammer Arm or  have trouble with Screens, then Brick Break would be your last opton. Keeping Meteor Mash/Iron Head would be fine too for solid steel stab

Edited by Fabled Asian

On 2/8/2017 at 11:31 PM, Fabled Asian said:

@QualityGamingYT Yeah I know, I won't deny that Ice Punch is good for the next gyms and some 'mons, but generally I think Thunderpunch overall useful. You could use both Elemental Punches until Earthquake is available, Hammer Arm+Bullet Punch work well together, and if you're concerned about missing Hammer Arm or  have trouble with Screens, then Brick Break would be your last opton. Keeping Meteor Mash/Iron Head would be fine too for solid steel stab

Yes, well thank you for your tips I really appreciate them.

I'll get Thunder Punch after beating Ciel.

Also, about light screen and Reflect 

I have a Chandelure that has Infiltrator so it won't have any problems breaking through them.

It's just that I have used Meteor Mash and both Moon and Omega Ruby respectively and In my opinion, its a really good move but still Thank you for your Tips again.

For Adrienn I added magnet rise. when it is effective, he just cannot remove it. Only have to work around mawile's sucker punch. as soon as it's out he used it against me. so I made him a meat shield until I killed mawile with arcanine