Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucarioIsLove

Black sludge

Question

So I have been trying to find a Trubbish that is holding black sludge for my ariados and my own Trubbish. I have been using cover on wild Trubbish for the past 1 1/2 hrs with no luck. Do they still hold black sludge in episode 13?

7 answers to this question

I'd assume so, I haven't heard any of rumblings of this being changed. Keep in mind it's only a 1% chance of one holding a Black Sludge. Also make sure your pokemon isn't holding an item itself. Just continue to be patient.

If you're a little further into the game, the go-to strategy for item hunting on wild Pokemon is to have a Fainted Pokemon with Compound Eyes in your first slot and a Pokemon with Frisk in the second (aka topmost) slot. CE bring up the chance of an item holder appearing from 1/5/50% to 5/20/60%. There's also a Black Sludge on a container in the Byxbysion Wasteland.

Got a Muk in the Bybixyion (sp??) Wasteland and I noticed it was healing from using black sludge. Go in there, maybe the percentages are different. Oh, and the sound that ugly centipede makes is just too awful. Feels bad.

Got a Muk in the Bybixyion (sp??) Wasteland and I noticed it was healing from using black sludge. Go in there, maybe the percentages are different. Oh, and the sound that ugly centipede makes is just too awful. Feels bad.

Haha, Venipede's cry is pretty awful. I like it though.