[SPOILERS] Questions Regarding Anna's words

naohime

Alllllll right so after a really emotional ordeal at the Glass Workstation I've finally been able to compile my thoughts into coherent sentences, and something that was mentioned there stuck out to me.

I don't think Anna says anything if you took the Zekrom route (which I haven't done yet) and I'm not sure if she's there, but I took the Reshiram path, and as we all know Taka is unfortunately killed down this path. When you wake Anna she says something along the lines of "the boy with the broken wings didn't have to die...I can fix this. I have to fix this." or something like that. Considering the fact that we were saved from the void (and surmising that Cain is still stuck in there despite "dying" from the black hole), is it possible that the void is what is considered death in this universe? And, if we were saved and considering Anna's word choice, is it possible that  Cain and Taka could come back? Both of them are dead (or at least one of them, if Cain isn't), but what really piques my interest is the fact that Anna said "I can fix this". Is it possible for her to bring Taka back?

I was really emotionally distraught after his death, so maybe it's just me clinging to hope, but what does everyone else think about her wording? Any theories or thoughts? I'm really interested in hearing what everyone else has to say!

So to answer this question I can only explain a little bit of what I know and obviously this is small, but concrete theorizing so don't worry too much about nonsense

Spoiler

So everything that happened already happened once which we know Anna and "Nostra" knows about. It's more like Nostra is telling Anna everything. Since we are a part of this greater plan, we're kind of blind to what exactly is going on but we do have quite a bit of clues to get a good idea. But let's jump back to Taka for a minute. Taka was an important piece to "Nostra's" plan and him dying threw everything into a trainwreck. If Taka is killed by Tania and the player lost to Solaris, Anna will only freak out, however, she snaps more back towards reality if you did beat Solaris saying this can be fixed. I have a feeling Solaris is going to take Taka's place in whatever roll happens.

Cain, Luna, and Samson/Ciel are in a situation where they are neither dead nor alive and it is possible they will be brought back after the final showdown with Lin. You have to remember we are but one piece on a chessboard and cannot see the greater scope. If they are dead, then they are dead and will cease from this world. I'm sorry to say that Taka is more or less dead and not coming back. If he does come back from the dead, I can assure you that you'll probably wish he stayed dead.

• Like 1