How does this team sound?

Nue

K, I haven't gotten them yet but this is my planned team so far. I looked on the available list for latest episode so I know where I can get them.

Crest the Calm Primarina (Water/Fairy)

Luigi the Adamant Breloom (Grass/Fighting) Funny story on this guy, I actually spent almost a hour trying to come up with a good grass type before I remembered the Shroomish line exists. Lol used to using a Blaziken as a starter in these games so I would cross fighting types off the list automatically.

Asura the Adamant Alolan Marowak (Fire/Ghost)

ZEL the timid or modest Mangazone (Electric/Steel)

Mirage the Adamant Flygon (Ground/Dragon) Flygon is one my top favorite mons.

Eon the Modest Espeon (Psychic) Espeon is my most favorite pokemon ever.

I know it may not be the most OP team ever but I've seen people go through this game with the most UU mons I have ever seen so I think this team would be able to stand. Feel free to leave suggestions or move pool ideas. Also nature ideas  if you can think of better natures (But since I have Crest his ship has already sailed lol).

Though before people start spamming Gardivior I don't like having dupes in the party though Gardivior will be in Rotation if I ever need it.

Looking pretty good. All have great variety of typing except for the lack of water type (imo is very needed in Pokemon). Also most of your mons can only become available on the late side of the game especially Shroomish if it's not your Mystery egg. So I recommend using other mons first before you can get them.

7 hours ago, Maqqy said:

Looking pretty good. All have great variety of typing except for the lack of water type (imo is very needed in Pokemon). Also most of your mons can only become available on the late side of the game especially Shroomish if it's not your Mystery egg. So I recommend using other mons first before you can get them.

Lol I plan too. Using a Espurr, Linonne (dang Pick up loves giving me Ultra Potions and know the name wrong but you most likely know what it is), Gulpin and a mothm (Cause I know you trade for a Trapinch later so may as well use it) a Swirlix. Plan on adding Slugma and using a Donphan later on when I can catch it.

And sry if replying late didn't get the notification even though I told it too.

I mean, players have managed to do monotype runs of this game and beat it no problem. With such a diverse team you shouldn't have any issues if you know how to use every Pokemon properly(nature, movesets, maybe EVs).

You'll find that the game is frustrating, not because your Pokemon lack power, but because your opponent can get a Pokemon stronger than a Dragon Danced Dragonite simply because of the feild effects. Work around those and practically any team would be good.

So after running around the Power plant for almost 2 HOURS I finally got this little guy, he is Modest by the way.

ZEL.png.1df757ad737db1174ac2535fda86a44a.png

The most annoying thing was that every Timid or Modest I caught would have around zero IVs in every stat. I catch around 12 or 15 at a time since grinding makes me rich and I keep around 70 pokeballs on me. I reset when I don't get the right nature or IVs so not using up all my pokeballs.

2 hours ago, Zander said:

Nice catch. If you find that your team members are not able to withstand hits a lot then I would recommend getting an ability capsule and changing this ability to sturdy.

I plan too when I find another one (I know they're spread out all over the place). I could change it now but it would change to Magnet Pull. Also mined out a Zap Plate and one of my rejected mites had the Metal Coat on it.

2 hours ago, Zander said:

Zap plate is cool. You could reset a bunch of times and will get sturdy eventually. It's always randomized.

Oh god no. And MAN am I pissed at the moment. All was going well in Shade's gym till his last mon somehow sweeps my team because of ONE swords dance. I even got the lights to stay on thx to his Rotom.

HA Take that you Pikachu wanna be. Teach you crit Crest the one time you would need it.

WIN.png.e1ab50d51dcd68857fe195cfb477b8dc.png

Edited by Nue

Well The Saga of Cubone has come to an end finally. Thx to Starry Knight for giving me a Cubone to breed with! I spent over 4 hours trying to get this guy and finally decided to just breed him out. Well, she is adament and has battle Armor at the moment but I will change that when I can.

Also, SHE IS SHINY!

784293608_TheSaga.png.8e5fd008932bd62ea3f981cdad6b6940.png

Asura is what I usually name my Alolan Marowaks (who are male) so I just decided to call her Hela. I breed her out with my event Ditto that I guess I was lucky to get before the seventh street I heard people taliking about. I did do the daycare quests after the plus Tangrowth and before my second gym battle.