Where can I find A weather changing move?

Smoke

I keep getting advice that to beat the gym leaders I need a weather changing move. Seems reasonable enough, except for one thing. None of the pokemon I have can learn a weather changing move by level up. And No where I've been is there a TM for Sunny day or Rain dance. So where the heck are they?

19 minutes ago, Smoke said:

I keep getting advice that to beat the gym leaders I need a weather changing move. Seems reasonable enough, except for one thing. None of the pokemon I have can learn a weather changing move by level up. And No where I've been is there a TM for Sunny day or Rain dance. So where the heck are they?

I don't know if it was changed with E17 but check here:

TM 11 Sunny Day

Given by Magma Gang leader Maxwell (If you're with Magma, meet him in 7th Street and defeat Craudburry. If you're with Aqua find him in one of the 7th Street caves after defeating Craudburry and defeat him

M 18 Rain Dance

Given by Aqua Gang leader Archer (If you're with Aqua, meet him in 7th Street and defeat Craudburry. If

you're with Magma find him in one of the 7th Street caves after defeating Craudburry and defeat him)

22 minutes ago, Smoke said:

well tms arnt the only way to change the weather, abilities work too hell why change the weather when you can change the field that the opponent utilizes?

1 minute ago, Lord Drakyle said:

well tms arnt the only way to change the weather, abilities work too hell why change the weather when you can change the field that the opponent utilizes?

Yeah, but that translates to spend time trying to catch pokemon with said abilities, which I don't have access to. Do pokemon available has the drizzle or drought ability at this point. Do they?

1 minute ago, Smoke said:

Yeah, but that translates to spend time trying to catch pokemon with said abilities, which I don't have access to. Do pokemon available has the drizzle or drought ability at this point. Do they?

i dont even know what 'this point' is? as in what badge you are at.