Gamesave opening

Rochi

I think so. If you open the first one and then you switch to the other save and click the game launcher again it opens the new in a different window. 

You won't accomplish a lot by doing so, though, I don't know if you can really trade between two saves opened in the same computer. 

I don't use online features much but if I recall correctly, the game must be the active window for the online to work. And since you can't have two active windows at the same time so you shouldn't be able to trade with yourself this way.

But there's an easier option. There's a shared pc mod, that allows you to share a pc box among different saves. I used it and it's much easier than trades

5 minutes ago, Imperial said:

I don't use online features much but if I recall correctly, the game must be the active window for the online to work. And since you can't have two active windows at the same time so you shouldn't be able to trade with yourself this way.

But there's an easier option. There's a shared pc mod, that allows you to share a pc box among different saves. I used it and it's much easier than trades

Yeah, and you can install it alongside all sorts of other useful mods.