Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

(Stickers) Missing boyfriend and Medicine girl

-IR-

Question

I lost my save file from ep15 due to broken pc (lost the game too), so i re-download and play over the lastest ep 16.
finished the episode and start collecting stickers, i found all 8 stickers but the medicine girl and the lost boyfriend are gone.

maybe i missing something new on this ep16? or should i downgrade to ep15 to collect all the stickers?

if so, where can i download the ep 15.

Thank you in advance

sorry for bad english.

4 answers to this question

19 minutes ago, -IR- said:

I lost my save file from ep15 due to broken pc (lost the game too), so i re-download and play over the lastest ep 16.
finished the episode and start collecting stickers, i found all 8 stickers but the medicine girl and the lost boyfriend are gone.

maybe i missing something new on this ep16? or should i downgrade to ep15 to collect all the stickers?

if so, where can i download the ep 15.

Thank you in advance

sorry for bad english.

According to the Stickers guide:

Spoiler

#1. Obsidia Ward- Episode 13+
Impossible to miss. When going into the Department Store for the first time, talk to either the woman in the elevator or the woman next to the right counter. They give you your first sticker free as a promotion. If you do this after the episode 13 reset, then it's given silently, being recognized in the game's code but not told to you in text.

#2. Jasper Ward/Peridot Ward- Episode 13+
After beating the PULSE Tangrowth that was attacking Jasper, go into the only building in the ward where you could use the elevator (it wouldn't work prior to beating the Tangrowth). Go up in it and rescue the girl who was stuck up there. She'll tell you that she's going to her friend's house in the Peridot Ward and will leave. Go to the house and pick up the sticker from her friend.

#3. Lapis Ward/Beryl Ward/Jasper Ward- Episode 13+
In some house in Lapis Ward, there's a woman freaking out about her lost son. After you talk to her, go to the Abandoned Power Plant that will later be Shade's Gym on a windy day. You'll find the boy, who's been abducted by a Drifloon. KO or catch the Drifloon (preferably catch, as I belive it's the only one in the game), and he'll leave for his home. Go back and talk to the Mom, and she'll tell you that her son still hasn't returned. Go back to the Jasper ward to find him being attacked by Venipede, save him again and he'll actually go home this time. Once he's safe, the mom will give you the sticker.

# 4. Apophyl Academy- Episode 13+
In one of the dorm rooms to the side of the arena, there's a girl complaining about not having a TV. Talk to her and she'll request that you get her one. Now, there is a TV elswhere in the academy, and you MUST take that one. A TV from anywhere else in the game won't work. Watch the TV for a bit and the game will ask you if you want to steal it. You'll have to battle a girl trying to protect it, but when you kick her butt take it back to the girl in the dorm. She'll give you your sticker.

# 5. Obsidia Ward/Underground Railnet- Episode 13+
In the room with all the Arons, there's a guy blocked off by some smashable rocks. Break them and talk to him, and he'll go to the Obsida Ward's Pokemon Center. Go talk to him there and he'll give you the sticker as a reward for saving him.

# 6. Spinel Town/Chrysolia Forest- Episode 13+
(I THINK this is how you do it, or at least it's worked consistently for me)

So in Spinel Town on a clear day, after you've beaten Serra, there's a woman in a green dress sitting on a bench in front of the Pokemon Center. Stand directly in front of her and talk to her, She'll say something about how the town used to be peaceful or something. Then walk directly south, and after 4 steps she should disappear. Go into the forest and you'll find her with a broken leg. Now, you need to give her medicine from the Pokemart, the same kind you give Anna to progress the story. Don't worry since it disappears from the shop menu when you buy it, as soon as you give it away a new one appears there for you to buy. Give her the medicine and she'll return to where she was originally. Go meet her there for a sticker.

# 7. Route1/Nature Center/South Adventurine woods- Episode 13+
In the nature center on Route 1, there's a scientist who's lost his glasses. Hop on a Tauros and go into the South Adventurine woods to find them, and return them to the scientist to get a sticker.

# 8. Agate Circus- Episode 13+
In the building that borders Agate Circus to Route 2, there's a kid who says his parents are dead, and tells you to do... stuff. Won't spoil the sidequest for you, because it's hilarious. Just do it and you'll get a sticker at the end.  However, since you're locked out of most of the game at this point, including the department store, you won't actually be able to use the thing until you return.

# 9. Ametrine City- Episode 14+
In the house next to the Pokemon Center, there's a guy who claims to be in charge of Reborn's online servers or something like that. He says there's a virus infecting the system that's too powerful for him to take down and needs you to bust it, Megaman.EXE style. When you're ready, talk to the computer he's in front of. You'll fght 3 Missingnos in a row on the glitch field, and when you beat them all he gives you a sticker.  Like the last one, you're gonna have to wait until later in the game until you can use it.

And I don't think you get a sticker on completing that request.

Instead you get a chespin.

On 8/8/2017 at 11:58 PM, Swampellow said:

Ive heard that if you don't find the boyfriend underground before renovating the city, you miss out on that sticker, although i am not certain on this. 

And what was said about the other quest is accurate.

On 8/9/2017 at 2:56 AM, Njab said:

for underground guy zou need to upgrade railnet and talk to him in pokemon center to get sticker

ohh, so i didn't have to downgrade to ep15 for the sticker? and for the medicine girl AKA teleport girl only appears at day time.

thank you guys.