Found Bug Need Help

I just beat the first gym and on my way to amethyst cave, I healed my pokemon right outside of the cave just before saving so I can close the game. I went back on and immediately was encountered with a battle with the trainer next to the healing station, I saved right after and then realized that the trainer would not speak to me or would any of the others i battled, the cave would not let me enter and any dialog that came up immediately closed, the npc's I encountered before dialog came up but sped right through, the only thing that worked was the kecleon shop. I tried leaving the area but that did not work. 

I am hoping to see if I can save my game because I am not looking to spend 5 hours trying to get back to where I was.

1 minute ago, DethsWorld said:

I just beat the first gym and on my way to amethyst cave, I healed my pokemon right outside of the cave just before saving so I can close the game. I went back on and immediately was encountered with a battle with the trainer next to the healing station, I saved right after and then realized that the trainer would not speak to me or would any of the others i battled, the cave would not let me enter and any dialog that came up immediately closed, the npc's I encountered before dialog came up but sped right through, the only thing that worked was the kecleon shop. I tried leaving the area but that did not work. 

I am hoping to see if I can save my game because I am not looking to spend 5 hours trying to get back to where I was.

You are using the latest patch? (i.e v10)