Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Toxicroak

Revan

Question

Hello there. Can anyone tell me when, or if, I can get a Croagunk or Toxicroak?

I'm currently at the Tanzan Meteor base.

This is VERY important. I don't just want it, I require it. Toxicroak supplies me with will to live.

13 answers to this question

6 hours ago, Revan said:

Hello there. Can anyone tell me when, or if, I can get a Croagunk or Toxicroak?

I'm currently at the Tanzan Meteor base.

This is VERY important. I don't just want it, I require it. Toxicroak supplies me with will to live.

You can get a Croagunk in citrine mountain 2F.Just enter the cave opposite of Shade's gym.You only need the silver ring from the ex poison gym leader Corey's gym.Once you get the silver ring,interact with the croagunk and he will join you.You also need TM rock smash to enter the cave.

Edited by Yagami

36 minutes ago, Alextron said:

Yeaaaah....I don't think so. You can get it later in the game, but you will need surf and waterfall and that's around 12th badge.

RIP me. Thanks though.

9 hours ago, Yagami said:

You can get a Croagunk in citrine mountain 2F.Just enter the cave opposite of Shade's gym.You only need the silver ring from the ex poison gym leader Corey's gym.Once you get the silver ring,interact with the croagunk and he will join you.You also need TM rock smash to enter the cave.

Dude, thanks.

2 minutes ago, Zarc said:

i don't need anything in return , just give me the pokemon you want :) 

Wow. I guess I'll just owe ya one. My username for the Reborn Online is Skyzor. Tragically, Revan was taken already.

Anyway, I'll wait for you to request a trade. What level is it?

@Revan 84 xD 

Anyway i can give it to you , and if you wait i can catch you another , under level 

edit : well nevermind i can use common candies for you , what level do you need ? 

Edited by Zarc

Just now, Zarc said:

@Revan 84 xD 

Anyway i can give it to you , and if you wait i can catch you another , under level 

I can wait. My cap is 60, so anything under that would be awesome, please. Tell me when it's ready, a'ight?

Thanks a billion.