Looking for fangames/hackrooms with a storyline different from the usual

EyeHawk

I played so many fangames/hackrooms and I have fun with the majority but in terms of storyline almost all the games are the same with some differences especially with the hackrooms. Is almost always the same, professor gives you a pokemon, you beat gym leaders and the Elite Four. Secondary you ruin the plans of an uninteresting evil group. So I was looking something for play no just for fun I want to play it for his storyline.

In general I enjoyed storylines that differ from the tipical, for example in Rejuvenation and Reborn getting gym badges is important but is almost secondary because there are parts that you have to obtain certain badge to use for example surf in order to save your friends. Another game I enjoyed was Pokemon Full Moon because the beggining especially differs completely from your typical pokemon game even with her obvious flaws. So if you have some suggestion I am gladly willing to accept it.

Fan games I played: Rejuventation, Reborn, Desolation, Full Moon, Insurgence, Omicrom, Uranium, Alabaster, Legends of Arena and more

Hack rooms I played: Glazed, Light Platinum, Flora Sky, Gaia and more

it sounds like you'd really enjoy pokemon super eevee edition. the battle system is waaay more traditional rpg, so it might take some getting used to. but essentially you start with an eevee that can switch between eeveelutions (you start with flareon, jolteon, and vaporeon then unlock more later) and basically have to save the world from its creators that are trying to update it to gen 3. everything's in gen 2 graphics, there are no HMs, and the story is hilarious. 10/10 would recommend lol