Pokemon Sun and Moon anime, did the story become bad or good?

LeonVermillion

Since the anime has been running for 7 episode now I'm going to say this

the anime become jokevaganza, the animation is probably the reason why it become goofy as hell

and the first 6 episode is a bit meh for me at least Ash didn't dumb down to Unova, he still have some intellect in battle... just some...

Ash Z ring is never brought up after that meeting with Tapu Koko (they would probably brought up again in episode 9... or later)

and this week's episode is probably a good one for me and it is my current favorite from the Sun and Moon story

if Ash going to catch Litten, that Litten will be Incineroar and Rowlet sadly will either stay at first or second stage

I'm going to give it 7.6/10

Personally the anime seems to have taken a major step backward after the most recent season in kalos where we saw some actual character development with Ash as a trainer as opposed to previous seasons like Unova.

Also, I think it may be possible for ash to have more than one fully evolved starter like he did in Sinnoh if he ends up catching more than one. 

It took me awhile to gets used to it (although ash could still get an improvement because everyone else from previous look the same example: mom, Jesse, James, meowth, prof oak) but overall its ok. It just started so its not that exciting yet. But it does have some moments that make me enjoy like The Jesus beware scene.

So there's still some development needed in order for the plot to advance. Apparently from leaks ash's journey around the islands for the island challenge starts at episode 9 in two weeks where he fights the Kahuna in the festival.

for the litten episode if people have seen it. Their doing a combination of charmander, tepig, snivy and sandile's story. Basically the litten in this episode was more a little sad to people that ash didn't catch it, but theres a story to it in the episode. Also litten has its own back story.

Based on speculation it looks like litten was abandoned by its trainer because it was weak and couldn't defend itself by using proper attacks. It may have had multiple trainer or those were the people who laughed at how weak it was. From this litten grew distrust against people which is why its always alone. But during the episode it started to trust ash after what he did for it and its friend. Litten seems to be ok with ash, but  it still doesn't fully trust him as what it did at the end of the episode. So from this, litten will be apart of ash's team, but not now.

His team speculation:

for ash's whole team, people are speculating on what it would be based on the S/M anime poster. As some pokemon have been fully confirmed. People are saying that the pokemon he's having are rowlet, litten, cutiefly, mudbray, yungoose, and grubbin. I'm not fully believing this until one of those is in an episode so, we'll have to see.

Ash's most badass/strongest pokemons from each series either have sad background or just follow him around

1. Charmander is quite a sad one, being abandoned by his previous trainer and it became Charizard

2. Treecko is not that sad, he just want to save his old tree house which has been abandoned by his colony and now it become Sceptile

3. Chimchar is probably the saddest one maybe because we've seen Paul treatment and the Zangoose and it become Infernape with Hyper Blaze

4. Tepig should have followed this patern to be honest... but seems that honor goes to Sandile who follow Ash around and become his strongest Unova pokemon, Krookodile

5. Froakie and Goomy can be seen as this, but Froakie take this one step further with the Battle Bond thing but his past is not that sad he just can't find the right trainer for him and always abandoned them

if we follow this patern, when Ash caught Litten, the Litten will evolve into Incineroar

but I could be wrong

EDIT:

oh god I almost forgot team rocket's newest running gag, Bewear

that one is actually hillarious

I'm kind of curious what Jessie's Mimikyu trying to say...

Edited by LeonVermillion
adding some more sentence

Tbh I prefer the Kalos saga from the anime because we saw Ash mature. It's not that Sun and Moon saga is not pleasant to me or anything but just because of my age, I think that they've taken a step to lighten up the anime and make it a bit more..Friendly for younger ages but..The thing that makes me crack up is......Bewear!