[Answered] Signature help

Zey

Out of curiosity because I am thinking of making a new banner soon, are there any specific rules in regards to what is and what isn't allowed in your signature?

I don't really see any, but at the same time I am absolutely hopeless in this regard and hopefully this doesn't sound like a stupid question?

Thanks!

Edited by Zey

as long as you don't break community rules you good. If it's too big you'll have to put in a spoiler but otherwise you're free to do whatever

Say's the humongous gif for a banner...

In general, anything is good to go for a banner, as long as it doesn't go against community guidelines and isn't too huge. If it's very large you have two options, to spoiler the signature with [*spoiler]

or put it in a scroll bar with [*scroll][/scroll] which many on here do.

Edited by Tartar

@Dypatome It kinda varies, but mods don't really enforce said rule unless the avatar is humongous. But it's still kinda rude to have a bigger avatar than need be.

I'm unsure where this comes from. Users may have avatars of whatever size they'd like- so long as the Profile Picture handler properly sizes an image, then there is no problem.

Users' signatures may be of the length of three trainer cards: that is, the size of two and then the trainer card itself, if a user has one.

I'm unsure where this comes from. Users may have avatars of whatever size they'd like- so long as the Profile Picture handler properly sizes an image, then there is no problem.

Users' signatures may be of the length of three trainer cards: that is, the size of two and then the trainer card itself, if a user has one.

Ah, thanks for correcting me