Veridication Email???

Vilvana

Uh..I'm not sure if I'm posting in the right forum thing...please forgive me.

My friend can't get the email which she has been waiting for. She has tried it several times but the email doesn't go through. Why?

Hello!

Could she have made a mistake typing in the email? I know I've had this happen to me before and it was a pain in the neck for me to have learned that. If she can, try making another account, being sure it is the 100% correct email, then try it again. If it fails, try making a new email and try it with that one.

The verification can also take a little bit, I think mine took about a day to get to me. The admins aren't all going to be online at once to process verification notices or even bugs causing them to not be sent, since they have lives outside of Reborn, but they will do what they can to help. Just try to be patient and wait as long as you can.

When I registered to the site I waited near a month for validation until I went to the Reborn Facebook to ask for it to be verified, the person I spoke too said the system sometimes doesn't work so people aren't getting their emails but at least there are ways to contact people to become verified.