Reborn is searching for a new Psychic master (Latest Defeated: Dittoceus)

HellBoyOnEarth

Part 19: The cause of the poisoned water

Spoiler

Haha totally forgot to post the Part here ^^

So we tried to follow the kidnapped kids, but sadly Cain destroyed the path to them, so we need the HM Strength right now, the HM is on the Apophyll Academy, the needed badge is in Byybison Wasteland... so we can't rescue the kids right now...

On the way to the Apophyll Academy, found we out that we can't cross the lake, cause it's to poisoned...

While we thought of a an idea how to get across the water, found we Amaria again. She also wanted an result for the water.

We both travelled to the Blacksteam Factory and guess who we found... Team Meteor....

They had another Pulse Mon outta there. This time was it a Muk.

This means we must battled Zel with his Eeveeolutions again to destroy the Pulse

To my luck wasn't it so hard this time :)

After the battle got we a key from Amaria for her boat, so we can cross the poisened water in the next part!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Part 20: A lovely beach walk

Spoiler

We finally arrived the Apophyll Beach, where we made a walk all around the beach and battled some random trainers and trained up some of our lower leveld Mons.

We also find Kiki, she gave us and her school kids an intresting lesson.

After the lesson asked we her for the HM Strength.

She said that she will give us the HM, when we battled an old student from her on the top of the Pyrous Mountain.

So lets see in the next part who is waiting for us there

Part 21: Lava maze runner

Spoiler

We got 3 new changes in ths part:

1. We got an female Meditie, have no name for it till yet, but I will find one :)

2. Sparx finally evolves into A-Raichu

3. Patrick Star also evolves into Starmie

After that we travelled to the Pyrous Mountain and well, I never had such a long time to find the right way for this maze^^

On the top of the mountain found we Cal, Kiki's old student.

The battle wasn't so hard against him, my team defeats him easily:)

But I must say that I like his team changes, cause now he hasn't only the Fire starters :)

Next time can we finally get the HM Strength :) See ya

Edited by HellBoyOnEarth

Part 23: Where is Cain?

Spoiler

It was time to search for the lost Cain.

We started our search on the Azurine Island.

After a longer walk around the Island, found we an house.

In the house were Aster& Eclipse from Team Meteor, they told us, that they caputred Cain.

We battled them to find out where he is...

The bttle was long, but not so hard :)

After the battle found we Taka, Cain, some Grunts and a Camerupt in the background of the house

Taka tells us, that Team Meteor is planning to destroy the Academy from Kiki...

We tried to stop the plans of them with an battle.

We won the battle, but sadly Meteor can escaped...

We saved Cain and went with him back to the Academy

Part 23: Action on the volcano

Spoiler

It was time to stop Team Meteor from desrtoying the Academy...

On the top of the mountain found we Solaris, Taka and Cal, seems like Cal is team uped with Meteor...

Well Victoria fight against Taka, we battled against Solaris and his lvl. 75 Garchomp

We won this easily :D Lady Gaga(Jynx) with Focus Sash + Perish Song and Garchomp was down after 3 rounds :D

Sadly th win doesn't effect anything on the following part... Kiki came up and tried to stop Solaris too, but sadly Solaris Garchomp killed her...

As Cal saw this, destroyed he the Pulse Machine and Team Meteor went away.

This also means we can't get the badge from Kiki...

After all this action did Cain open us the door to the Wasteland for the gym battle against his sister.

But before that battled we him, well first try was a little chaotic, but 2nd try was better for me :)

Part 25: Poison, poison everywhere

Spoiler

I evolved our Meditie into Medicham and named her "Roussey"

I also found an Exeggcute on the Azurine Island, no name till yet :P

It was time to get our next badge, so we travelled into the Byxbison Wasteland.

After the whole maze of this wasteland, found we finally the gym

And guess who is there... Fern the pain in the neck.

He battled Aya, the new poison gym leader, before us.

Before we can battle her want Fern to test our tactic, and well it wasn't a really problem for me :D

Then comes Aya, and well after some tries to check her Mons, wasn't she a really problem for us.

I must say that I was scared about her rapion and her Dragalge, but I think that I handle them good :P

So now that we finally have the HM Strength and the needed badge for it, can we rescue the kidnapped kids in the next part :)

Edited by HellBoyOnEarth

Part 26: Another rescue mission...

Spoiler

It was time to save the kids from Team Meteor, but before say hello to our 2 new Team member :)

WrongTurn the Inkay

MeowMeow the Espurr

We climbed the whole old Yureyu building up and found Doofmund, who has Heather in his controls...

We decided to battle against him.

Well it was a hard battle, but we won in the end :)

Sadly I must split the part after the battle, cause the part will be to long...

Edited by HellBoyOnEarth

Part 27: Medicine for... a doll?!?!

Spoiler

Sorry for the week of break :(

Was very busy with work...

We finally rescued Anna and the others from Team Meteor. On our flight find we the Underground railnet and solved his puzzle..

Next I travelled back to the Onyx Ward to relearn some of our Mons better moves :)

On our way back to the kids found we a new team Member:

Moonlight the Lunatone

We gat a little break at Charlotte's house, sadly Anna got sick, but she says that his Jirachi doll is sick and need medicine...

So we get our way to the PokeMarkt from Spinel Town to get the medicine for the Anna Jirachi Doll...

Lets see if we can get it in the next part there

Part 28: These damned mirrors

Spoiler

We explored the Town, found things which get teleported away, also the whole Poke Markt was suddenly away :o

We found a Gym and... the Markt, which is right now on the balcony of the Gym.

Inside the Gym found we Serra, the leader, and Benett her Son, they told us, that they searched for Luna, the adoptive daugther of Serra.

Sadly we didn't see her right now.

Another visitor comes in, El - Elias.

He told us that he is Luna's real father O.o

Creepy this whole things!!

We can't get the medicine for Anna Jirachi doll right now, cause of the teleported Markt... so I decided to fight Serra for a new badge :)

On our way to the battle room faced we Benett, who wants to test our Power, and well... I got really frustrated, CAUSE OF THIS FUCKING DAMNED MIRRORS, Benett's bug type Mons used Signal Beam, which gots powered up by the mirrors and near by OHKO'ed all of my Mons...

To my luck, we won the battle on a way...

Next part will be the gym battle against Serra, lets hope this will ends better :P

Part 29: Oh my... what the hell is wrong there...

Spoiler

It was time to face Serra for our next badge... and well... I will only show  you my emotions of the battle...

At the beginning:

Spoiler

Andy-Dwyer-Shock.gif

After the first try:

Spoiler

OK_thumb.jpg

After some more tries:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

7686178464_fdc8ea66c7.jpg

Before the last try:

Spoiler

troy1.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

After my win:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

FvRcME0.gif

rs_300x170-140110111829-tumblr_m5djr0V9F

I really must say that this miss rate is too damn high here...

Yeah I know that I miss so often cause of the field, but it was in my opinion too much...

I needed hours to defeat her...

1 hour ago, HellBoyOnEarth said:

Thanks mate! :) Good to hear some feedbacks!!!

I will look to your run!! :)

Short info: Part 30 will be splitted into 2 Parts!! You will see why!

Can't wait. I'm still working on the earlier parts due to the fact its inspiring me to do mine even more 😁. So I won't see untill.much later 😁

Part 30: This doesn't work without a plan

Spoiler

We finally got the medicine for Anna Jirachi, so we travelled fast back to the kids

After we give them the medicine decided Anna that we can battle Noel for a new badge, we said yes to it, but...

Saphira comes across the lake on her Dragonite, she said us that Team Meteor and Doofmund comes to us to kidnap the kids again...

So we are the base and must stop them to get the kids...

But as you can see... I go into the battles against Doofmunds grunts and Sirius without a really plan^^

I tried my best, but this didn't happen well for us...

But now I have a plan and you will see it in Part 30.5 ;)

May I suggest you try:

• Leading with Bronzong: Shell Smash lowers Minior's Defense as well as increases Speed, making it extremely vulnerable to Gyro Ball
  • Leveling up Malamar to lvl 48 for Superpower. This move is very useful with Contrary- ability
  • Using Starmie against Chandelure (teach Hydro Pump by using a Heart Scale)

Also, stop sending A-Raichu against Golisopod.

• 2 weeks later...

Part 30.5: My last hope

Spoiler

My last big chance...

I tried it so many times...

And guess what?!

I WON AGAINST SIRIUS!!!!!!!!

First of all, I got an Eevee on my main savefile and sent it to me in this savefile :)

Well I thought that I can beat Sirius with Trick Room, so I asked @Zarc if he can learn my evolved Espeon the move, but in the end I find out that I didn't needed it^^

@Zargerth Yeah I thought of the way with Starmie and Brongzong, but my way worked too (yrah, it was a bit difficulter) :)

As you can see it wasn't a mistake to sent A-Raichu into the fight against Golisopod :P

So now we can finally continue our adventure :)

See you later!

Part 31: Hunting Team Meteor

Spoiler

After we finally defeated Sirius, was there still no happy end...

Team Meteor kidnapped Anna and Noel... So we must resuce them again!

Well, I can't say much more of the pat, cause I only kicked the Grunts in the ass and solved this stupid field puzzle in their base.

In the next Part will happens more ;)

Part 32: New troubles appears

Spoiler

We kicked the last Team Meteor grunts in the ass and finally reached the end of the Base.

Well Zel and Doofmund tried to control a Pulse Abra, which teleported us out of the base in some unnown place...

And well we found there the result of the lot Earthquakes, it was a very big Steelix, but to our luck we handled this badasss fast ;)

Back in the base confrontrated we Zel and Doofmund, they want that we handle that Abra which is totally out of control...

and well sadly this Abra kicked us in our ass...

So it was another big trouble where we must think of an new plan...

Part 32.5: Showing Abra who the boss is

Spoiler

As the title says, we showed Abra who the boss is :P

Sadly I must do this process with a Quick Claw, cause all of my Mons were to slow against this thing

even my trained A-Raichu and Espeon in perfect Speed EV's were to slow for this thing... So my only chance was the QC

@Potatough Thanks again for the Quick Claw, here you can also see how my tactic was against Abra :)

Next part will be the Gym battle against Noel :)

See ya

1 hour ago, Candy said:

When you get to 7th street you might want to change A-raichu's nature to modest or timid :P

anyhow nice strategy against PULSE abra~

Yeah yeah I already have it on my Todolist 🤣🤣 will be the first thing what I will do there 😆

Thank you! I'll may also try it against Ditto Arceus... But we will see it in the near future ;)

Part 33: That was to easy

Spoiler

It was time for our Gym battle against Noel, I went into this battle with big hope that I will win this battle

And well... it was easier then expected^^ Only his Cinncino and his Nomos makes me a little trouble, but I think that I handle them good :)

After the battle went we to our new target, Route 1

And guess who we found there... Fern the pest^^

we showed him our strength and battled him

Expect his Roserade was it not so hard ;)

Part 34: Black White Castle

Spoiler

Sry for longer break, but I am back right now :)

Last time defeated we Noel and got our new badge

Also kicked we Fern in the ass on Route 1:)

In this Part explored we Route 1 and found an intresting Castle

In there found we Radomus Luna(Serra's daughter) and a speaking Gossip Guardevior

We speak to them and found out that Radomus is the Psychic leader, and we decided to battle him,

but there comes another Person in, it was Cain :) He was also here for a Gym battle.

We battled him to find out who van battle Radomus first, sadly he outplayed me and cause of that must I end this part here

and try to make a new plan for him.