Reborn is searching for a new Psychic master (Latest Defeated: Dittoceus)

HellBoyOnEarth

I'd recommend dealing with Mimikyu using Destroyer but first do some Iron Defence to boost defense (the worst that will happen is +6 def vs +6 attack) heal if necessary and then start attacking with Gyro Ball. If you have mons with priority moves to break the disguise and finish it in the end, that'd also be helpful.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Candy said:

I'd recommend dealing with Mimikyu using Destroyer but first do some Iron Defence to boost defense (the worst that will happen is +6 def vs +6 attack) heal if necessary and then start attacking with Gyro Ball. If you have mons with priority moves to break the disguise and finish it in the end, that'd also be helpful.

Thanks for the idea :) You will see later how I dealed with them :)

Part 35: Getting ready for it

Spoiler

This time beat we Cain :)

I really must say hat I hate this little Mimikyu.... Don't know why, but I hate it...

After the battle got we the message, that El kidnapped Gossip Gardevoir... he want in exchange Luna,

but not on our clock, we will follow him and get Gardevoir out of his controls

But before did I some changes on my team, cause of the upcoming battle...

So yeah, this will just be a filler episode, next Part will be a little more action :)

Part 36: The Citae Arc-d'Astrae Aerie

Spoiler

We climbed in this Episode the whole Citae Arc-d'Astrae Aerie up to the top...

on our way up there find we 2 new Team members

Natu and Elgyem :)

Also I caught after the part another new member

Sigilyph

Sadly in this prt is also not much action, but promise it will comes in the next part against El ;)

Part 37: That was fun

Spoiler

It was time to kick El in his Ass ^^

But sadly was it a really hard fight against his Dittoceus... I needed more then one try to defeat him :o

Well I had some plans how I could beat him, but sadly I needed more plans, cause not everything what I planned was perfect... (Using Embargo with Quick Claw with my Elegance, while Sparx should paralyze it, and then punch it in the face^^, but sadly Embargo was fast out... or Qucik Claw doesn't always get in... Other plan was using Espeon with Trick Room, but sadly it couldn't handle an attack from Dittoceus...)

On this way I also sadly skipped the whole text in the beginning of the part T^T Hope you can forgive me...

I think that I beat him on a good way, but really must say it was very very close :D

If you directly want to see the winning battle, start at 11:20 :)

The rest of the part did we the dialouge between us, Radomus, Cain and Adrienn, who was captured in the time, so he was very confused of the changes of Reborn City.

Next Part will be the an intresting chess battle!

• 2 weeks later...