Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Jaw Fossil

Joevahkiin

Question

ive had a helix fossil for ages i had no idea thats what i needed for jaw,

bit off topic but wheres the macheine for restoring forssils and who do i hand helix to?

Edited by sandy

forgot about those it's one battle a day if i remember correct, now to figure out how to catch them as every member of my team is 70 now.....

Super Fang Noivern or Pachirisu? I remember Pachirisus could be found in Adventurine Woods with that move already. Or statuses like Poison or Burn?

Or you could try a pokemon with techincian and tm it false swipe. @false swipe leaves the target with At least 1Hp rite? + xxx's Thunder wave or XXX's spore could easily catch it.

1 more thing is that if you are lazy to do wild encounters all day, you could get a FAINTED pokemon with Illuminate or a pokemon with sweet scent. Illuminate raises the chance of wild encounters, Sweet Scent as a field move will instanly have a wild encounter. Really Really useful to have.

Edited by brianwee2013

Or you could try a pokemon with techincian and tm it false swipe. @false swipe leaves the target with At least 1Hp rite? + xxx's Thunder wave or XXX's spore could easily catch it.

1 more thing is that if you are lazy to do wild encounters all day, you could get a FAINTED pokemon with Illuminate or a pokemon with sweet scent. Illuminate raises the chance of wild encounters, Sweet Scent as a field move will instanly have a wild encounter. Really Really useful to have.

i dont mind wild battles but i dont have anthignnwiht superfang didnt know noivern could learn it and no heart scales, ill find away also wheres false swipe?

It is actually Noibat that learns Super Fang, so you can Heart Scale it back onto Noivern or train a Noibat to level 43. I was surprised about this myself when I was training that bat up.

As for False Swipe... I don't remember where it is. Lemme go check

EDIT: False Swipe is in one of the rooms in Serra's gym

Edited by DarkLight

oh i have the tm awsome since i dont have heart scales i neeed to delete a hm.

ok i got him and i got a sail fossil for it....now hes wanting the "meshia" help please..... :(

Edited by sandy

The "messiah" is a reference to Twitch plays Pokemon (TPP). Just google "TPP bird jesus." I'll leave it a surprise.

yeh i did and i had to level another one as i wasnt about to trade my l70 shiny one ( the first legit shiny i found red garydos dosent count)

is there any more after this....