Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Looking for additions.

Ancient

Question

Well hi all guys. :) I started to play Pokemon Reborn , so i chosen fennekin as my starter.(luckily it was shiny) And now i got budew also. Iam looking for flying , water , electric, fighting , fairy, ground types. So suggest poemons and their locations please ^^

Edited by Ancient

2 answers to this question

Well, good thing I have a copy-pastable thing for everything I consider viable in Reborn (I respond a lot to these Team Showcase threads):

Nidoking (Ice Beam and Thunderbolt via Smeargle, Flamethrower via TM)

Arcanine (Close Combat via Primeape/Zangoose)

Gengar (Sludge Bomb and Thunderbolt via Stunfisk>Grimer>Gengar)

Kingdra (Dragon Scales are randomly found on Horsea) (Ice Beam via Remoraid)

Crobat (Physical with Zen Headbutt via Hoothoot or U-Turn via Archeops; or Special with Nasty Plot via Honchkrow)

Ampharos (Agility via Growlithe/Buneary/Buizel/ a lot more)

Azumarill (Belly Drum via Poliwag and Aqua Jet via Golduck/Seel/Tirtouga/Buizel)

Heracross (Earhtquake and Rock Slide via Geodude>Crustle>Heracross)

Sharpedo with Speed Boost (Waterfall and Destiny Bond via Goldeen>Qwilfish>Carvanha)(Protect, Waterfall and Destiny Bond via Tirtouga>Remoraid>Goldeen>Qwilfish>Carvanha)

Walrein (Signal Beam via Mareep/Remoraid/Seel)

Empoleon (Ice Beam, Scald and Agility via Smeargle)

Staraptor (U-Turn via Archeops)

Roserade (with Technician for a 90 BP Hidden Power) (Sludge Bomb via Muk>Stunfisk>Wooper>Snubbull>Roselia (not Budew))

Mismagius (Thunderbolt and Psychic via Stunfisk>Ralts>Misdreavus)

Bronzong

Drapion (Swords Dance and X-Scissor via Ninjask)

Magnezone

Yanmega (Psychic via Venomoth)

Mamoswine (Rock Tomb via Smeargle, Rock Slide via Camerupt/Drilbur/Smeargle)

Gallade

Froslass

Excadrill (Poison Jab and X-Scissor via Smeargle)

Leavanny (Sticky Web is learned at level 31 by Sewaddle and not by Swadloon/Leavanny)

Darmanitan (Rock Slide via Camerupt/Drilbur/Smeargle, Dig via Diglett/Smeargle)

Krookodile (Stone Edge via Rhyhorn/Smeargle, Rock Tomb via Smeargle, Rock Slide via Camerupt/Drilbur/Smeargle)

Scolipede (Poison Jab and Protect via Pineco/Dustox/Burmy/Swadloon>Beedrill/Ariados>Venipede)

Scrafty (Elemental Punches via Hitmonchan>Buneary>Scraggy, Dragon Dance via Altaria/Horsea)

Acrheops (Earthquake via Wooper>Corsola>Archen)

Cofagrigus (Psychic via Ralts, Nasty Plot and Memento via Spiritomb)

Escavalier (Knock Off via Skorupi)

Solosis

Gothitelle (Energy Ball and Dark Pulse via Petilil/Lotad>Cacturne>Gothita)

Galvantula (Energy Ball via Petilil/Lotad>Paras>Joltik)

Chandelure (Energy Ball and Flamethrower via Growlithe/Vulpix>Snubbull>Swirlix>Castform>Litwick)

Stunfisk (Earth Power via Corsola, Sludge Bomb via Grimer or Scald via Panpour>Psyduck/Wooper/Piplup/Buizel>Stunfisk)

Bouffalant (Earhtquake, Rock moves, Poison Jab, Wild Charge via Smeargle)

Bisharp (Sucker Punch via Cacturne/Spinda/Toxicroak, Psycho Cut via Alakazam)

Durant (Rock Slide via Dwebble)

Braviary

Bulky Chesnaught (Leech Seed, Spiky Shield, Synthesis (Gogoat/Seedot), Body Slam)

Gogoat

Heliolisk

Sylveon (Wish via Slurpuff>Pikachu/Skitty>Eevee, Trump Card is OP)

Trevenant

Phantump

*Starters not obtainable via events other than the initial starter choice aren't listed*

Regarding locations and probability of appearance in those locations, you have THIS and THIS

Keep in mind, to breed any TMs, you have to go back to E12 or earlier.

For any details on breeding (got another Copy-pastable for that) feel free to PM me.

EDIT: Oh, by the way, this should've been in the Team Showcase thread.

Edited by Etesian

Good ole' Fennekin.

Meowth - You can find it right outside the Grand Hall. Pay Day your way into the wallet size the Street Rats dream about.

Kricketot - Somewhere in the neighboring Peridot Ward, you can find a girl with a sick Kricketot, a pokemon that's Hidden Ability is Run Away, which turns into Technician when it evolves into Kricketune. Fury Cutter gets a massive buff from this, and as you keep using it, only hits harder. This is the first "surprisingly" good Pokemon that I had initially put a bad light on.

Goldeen - Find the Old Rod from a guy in the Peridot Ward, then find another home with a guy watching over a swimming pool filled with Goldeen and Finneon. The ability you want for the first gym is Lightningrod, which would take out any ability to use electric attacks on you.

Trubbish - This garbage pokemon can lay down Toxic Spikes, which will affect 5 of the first leaders Pokemon. A good lead to get past the first Badge. Found in a Peridot Alleyway.

Litleo - Litleo can be the icing on the cake against Julia, as it gets Moxie for a hidden ability. Train up a Bidoof (found outside of the Grand Hall during the day) to Level 15, where a man named Greg, living in a house in Northern Peridot will put Litleo up for trade for it.

Hilda's Honorable Mentions: Poochyena, your own Bidoof, Stunky, Hoothoot, Ratatta, Espurr

Edited by Hilda