Quick question about my ability to play.

razordragon430

Okay guys, this won't tke much of your time, but is there any way, by a remote chance, that my pc can play this game, even if it plays slow, with 1 gb of ram and less than 40 gb of hard drive?(yes I know the specs suck, but parents couldnt afford a better one :/) SO is it possible and of course I mean with nothing else running.

Hahaha. I see you've made a thread about Pokemon Reborn in the Gaming sub-forum. Allow me to shed some light on some relatively new forum knowledge.

- 'Gaming General' is a forum where people can discuss different kinds of games, outside of Pokemon Reborn or Pokemon in general. It's why the threads in this sub-forum have things like 'Destiny', 'League of Legends' and 'Super Smash Bros.' content in it.

- There's lots of different places you could have gone with this qualification question. 'Reborn City' has most Reborn content in it, and there is also a 'Troubleshooting' sub-forum for questions like this one.

- Remember you can also ask certain people, such as myself, or Vinny, Sheep, or Sightless Avenger, for advice in privately.

I'm not scolding you, I want to make sure your questions and input get to their rightful audiences! Isn't that what you want? :)

Edited by Hilda

• Administrators

Appreciated, Hilda <3
I'll go ahead and move this myself but I'll leave the above post for future reference.

Unfortunately I can't actually answer the question since my laptop is weird and only ever has issues with things at first, but I'll direct Ame here and see if she can provide anything useful.

Hah.

Mr. Forum Mod Sheep. If you think the problem has been thoroughly addressed, feel free to lock the thread. :) I only replied earlier because I could see it was in the wrong forum on the main page. I suppose it's my fault it got moved after the fact.