Out of Money

Icysmooth

Time to get me Pay Day Persian to be grinded for more Power.....and more money......

Incidentally, PP Ups can be brought right?

Yep, PP Ups are on Floor 9 of the Department Store.

Well I have plenty of money, myself (since I was grinding things to level 70 on the Grand Hall trainers, and I'm not even done yet) but... I should build a Pay Day Persian army.

*checks to see if anything else gets Pay Day*

...A Pay Day Persian and Liepard army. That is great.

Edited by Lost Lore

Erm, im not sure if I need a wait time to rebattle but I was only able to battle one person in the Grand Hall and there are these punks on the right side who wont move

Trainers rotate daily. Changing the time to another day and there should be more people waiting to battle you.

Erm, im not sure if I need a wait time to rebattle but I was only able to battle one person in the Grand Hall and there are these punks on the right side who wont move

I'm actually curious whether the 'punks' serve an actual purpose. At the beginning, there only seems to be two of them, but as you progress along the story, two more suddenly appear - preventing us from talking to the first two 'punks'. Anyone have any smart ideas?

Also, the Team Magma & Aqua grunts secretly talking in Lapis Ward... whats that about

This is extremely off-topic, but this topic itself is so shallow that it probably isn't worth creating a new thread xD Sorry!

You are completely ridiculous and I'm sad that I wasn't able to see this live.

He's actually quite serious. If you're playing this game blind, then chances are the you're going to black-out. A lot. So before any tough battle it's usually a good idea to spend all your money before you lose it while trying to beat a hard gym.

He's actually quite serious. If you're playing this game blind, then chances are the you're going to black-out. A lot. So before any tough battle it's usually a good idea to spend all your money before you lose it while trying to beat a hard gym.

That comment was mostly due to him having streamed his playthrough if memory serves.