Areas not yet accessible.

brianwee2013

I wonder when we will get to get on or reoperate the ferris wheel in Agate Circus. If you look at the reborn map here: http://i.imgur.com/ncapoJp.jpg you can see the place called glass workshop, and suspicious house.

I think the glass workshop is like the one in RSE?? like you collect the dirt thing "soot sack" to exchange for glass items like flutes....

And Suspicious house, wonder what is there...

Also while surfing in the Tanzan cove near the left side, there is this place called "tanzan mountain offshoot" with a surf and dive area, wonder what is there....

BTW, i sooo want to waterfall down ceslestine cascade, wonder whats down there also there is this "reborn city sewer system" whats that...

Sugiline cave, Mirage Tower, Teknite Cave and 1R253 Scrapeyard, thats like in the desert soon to be reachable rite?

Lastly, there is all the locked doors and stuff with the reborn symbol on it, wonder what that is, my guess is like endgame areas or legendary poke areas.

PS: If you manage to glitch pass a boulder by SR after getting in an ice puzzle, in 1 of the mountains, you can find Corey's Skuntank at lv68 and a silver card behind it, which is used to access an area in Corey's room in beryl ward to get something rather useful.....

PS: If you manage to glitch pass a boulder by SR after getting in an ice puzzle, in 1 of the mountains, you can find Corey's Skuntank at lv68 and a silver card behind it, which is used to access an area in Corey's room in beryl ward to get something rather useful.....

I'd prefer if you don't reveal what's there. I'm not talking about the item (f* that item), but well... the other thing. That's more important.

Anyway, i wouldn't trust that map so much buddy. Ark made a topic where Ame explained that she drew the map long time ago, so lots of stuff there might not be exactly how they're going to be.

Here's the topic

I want to get waterfall already but what I want most right now is know who did that beautiful reborn map. Seriously that map is amazing, who did draw it?

ame did