Power Plant - Yureyu

Valiant_VII

Basically, I'm stuck.

After gaining my 3rd badge, fighting Fern and Cain, I returned to the grand hall and was told that the next gym was accross Beryl bridge (which is the power plant, apparently).

Problem is, it's locked, and all logic pointed me to the cave right below it, so I ventured in only to find nothing to progress the story, except possibly a boulder. After running around the entirely of Reborn I can possibly go to at this point in the game several times, I've given up search.

What my question is- Am I in need of Strength? Or am I missing something else entirely?

I think you're supposed to return to Shelly, because if you've fought Cain at the Beryl Ward, that means you saw Heather flying off to see Shelly. Heather should be in Shelly's gym, and the story should advance further.

Edited by Alilatias

I think you're supposed to return to Shelly, because if you've fought Cain at the Beryl Ward, that means you saw Heather flying off to see Shelly. Heather should be in Shelly's gym, and the story should advance further.

I had just checked the gym myself. This was it, so thanks.