Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

[Resolved] Blue Moon Icecream

brianwee2013

Question

We all know the Blue Moon Icecream is rare and such and u cannot buy it from the seller in the circus, and has a rather rare chance of getting "picked up"

If u do not know where to find it, i somehow managed to buy the thing from the ice cream seller in Opal ward During a Sunny Day in the late afternoon(5.30 pm), idk if this is going to happen for all but here's how i got mine.

9 answers to this question

I've made it happen! The way I was looking for it makes me pretty sure it has nothing to do with the time of day. What you gotta do is go to an ice cream vendor (either the girl in the opal ward on sunny days or the guy in Agate Circus), talk to him/her and click "buy". The buying menu comes up, and if there's three choices (Vanilla, Chocolate, and Berry Ice Cream), exit the menu and choose "quit". Then talk to the vendor again and click "buy" again to check again, and again, and again. On rare occasions, the Blue Moon Ice cream will show up as a fourth option. But beware, it costs 20,000. VERY expensive.

Edited by Eagleby18

You can also get Blue Moon Ice Cream while buying any other flavour from the vending machine in Spinel Town- it'll rarely drop down instead of what you bought (meaning that this is the only way for you to get one without burning 20k$ on it... or from Pickup, I suppose).

Edited by Lost Lore