Quick question about uploading image URLs

CURIE

So yeah I know how to upload any image I find off the internet, just click the "image" button that's right below the font color changer, and paste the URL (which you get by right clicking the image and selecting "Copy URL"). I can do that much just fine, as you can see:

250px-350Milotic.png

(Bulbapedia's thumbnail pic of my favorite Pokemon)

But what I can't seem to find is the URLs of images that I have in my files. Say, pictures and screenshots I've taken myself and never uploaded anywhere on the internet. Is there a way to get the URLs of those kind of images, and if not, how would I be able to post them here?

Without uploading them, attaching them is still possible, just press the more reply option and you'll see the attach file button. The total size of all your attachment cannot go over 500 KB though. To regulate that, go to your profile, press edit my profile (top left), go to attachments, delete whatever you don't need.

You want to upload the image to an image hosting site like imgur, and then take the url from there.

Figured it out, thanks for the help! Best part is, the "drag image here" option makes it that I don't have to get an account OR make the image public to everyone!

Example: Reborn's Shiny Golem sprite:SwBlXZf.png

Without uploading them, attaching them is still possible, just press the more reply option and you'll see the attach file button. The total size of all your attachment cannot go over 500 KB though. To regulate that, go to your profile, press edit my profile (top left), go to attachments, delete whatever you don't need.

Well, since I have limited space for those, I'll stick to more important stuff, such as save files for when things go wrong.

Example: Reborn's Shiny Golem sprite:SwBlXZf.png

Well I'm glad you're happy, but I get the feeling something's gone wrong here. I can't see the image. You might want to check on that, but yeah, you shouldn't need to make an account.

Well I'm glad you're happy, but I get the feeling something's gone wrong here. I can't see the image. You might want to check on that, but yeah, you shouldn't need to make an account.

I can see it just fine, so I'm not sure I can figure it out. Anyone reading this, can you see it as well?

EDIT: Think I figured it out, can you see this? rDv8G9M.png

Edited by Eagleby18