Pretty new

coralchu

Well, I didn't introduce myself the other day, so I figured I'd just pop in and say hi. So... Hello.

(How does one update the profile feed? I had a little thing to say so I figured I'd say it on there, but it isn't working for me, apparently.)

Um... Not much I can think of to say here, really ^^

people will welcome you, people will says cheesy things, people will ask you to join the pokemon online game, surprised no one has done that yet, they must be sleeping

Am one of those people.

Welcome.

Cheesy things.

If you're interested you should check out pokenations. It's the forum's main competitive event at the moment.

If you have questions about stuff then ask Tempest, Vinny, or myself. Or make a topic.

Am one of those people.

Welcome.

Cheesy things.

If you're interested you should check out pokenations. It's the forum's main competitive event at the moment.

If you have questions about stuff then ask Tempest, Vinny, or myself. Or make a topic.

I've made a few topics lately, so I feel like I'm going to clog up the forums if I do...

Hello! I'd like to point to stuff but my fingers don't work. So... welcome :I

(How does one update the profile feed? I had a little thing to say so I figured I'd say it on there, but it isn't working for me, apparently.)

If you're talking about putting stuff in your profile page, well: Go to your profile, then "edit my profile" on the top right. Then, go down until you find the "edit my about me page" and bam.

If that's not what you're talking about, then explain what you want exaclty ._.

Hello! I'd like to point to stuff but my fingers don't work. So... welcome :I

If you're talking about putting stuff in your profile page, well: Go to your profile, then "edit my profile" on the top right. Then, go down until you find the "edit my about me page" and bam.

If that's not what you're talking about, then explain what you want exaclty ._.

It's the status update thing; the thing directly below "Overview" when you click on your picture/user name on the left. It's labeled "Profile Feed". Anyway, nothing happens when I click post.

Welcome to reborn ^_^ may I cut you open to store my weapons for the winter?

I like my flesh intact, thanks.